AfterHours IRC Chat Room

A

AlexXdude

It's come to my attention lately that the AfterHours IRC channel is somewhat quiet as of late!

For those who are unaware, AH has a chat channel where you can talk in real time to all of your favorite bastards from here :) If you have an irc client, connect to irc.mixxnet.net and join #AfterHours, otherwise, you can join us in IRC via the main page too. In the top right corner, under the Donate button, there's the "AH Chat".

Either way, I hope to see more of you there! :D
:ah:

Last edited by a moderator:
irc.mixxnet.net
#Afterhours

join us and idle :)

I wanted to post this but you did good job :)

Last edited:
irc.mixxnet.net
#afterhours

join us and idle :)

I wanted to post this but you did good job :)

What Dan and I forgot to say was: If you have any hot female friends, please bring them in.

What Dan and I forgot to say was: If you have any hot female friends, please bring them in.

how do u know theyre hot if its online ^_^

I'm assuming that whoever invites them into IRC already knows if they're hot or not and has photographic evidence to back it up! :D

Everytime I go in the IRC chat room - nobody is in there or they don't reply.

Nobody :wubs: me. Except Dan. He :wubs: me.

can we use this again for live events (it still exists, i checked), refreshing every 30 seconds on the forums is annoying
people are still idling in there, nobody really (read: ever) talks

Last edited:
So I caught myself the umpteemth time now wondering about that missing IRC bot on #afterhours@irc.mixxnet.net.

I used to have a great backlog with what shows were running and sometimes even tracklists.
Since AfterBOT died in June 2012, it's been getting ever more silent.
There seems to be no incentive anymore for people to hang out there, or to check the channel, for the last idlers.

Now EOYC is coming up and with it the yearly mass-immigration, where in the time it takes to hit reload, three new pages appear in a thread. I think that'd be great timing to revive the channel a bit.

Since I have some time now, I'd like to fix up a new bot. So if there are no objections, I'll go ahead and drop one in the channel.

Back