Liam Wilson
(3) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Liam Wilson (3)

Genres: Club / Techno / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

liam_wilson.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Marco V - Greed
02. Neelix - Leave Me Alone (Simon Patterson Remix)
03. Reaky - Republic Of Oxygen
04. Lostly - Second Sight
05. Young & Stowers - Ocean (Sly One vs Jurrane Remix)
06. Liam Wilson - Shattered Glass (Part One)
07. John O'Callaghan - Low Resolution Fox (John Askew Remix)
08. Matthew Dunne - We Are Here (Liam Wilson Remix)
09. Jamie Drummond - Orphan (Will Atkinson Remix)
10. Trance Arts & Colin James - Ballistic (Liam Wilson Remix)

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/200372709/dbb..._Element_044_on_AH.FM_27-03-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
864 Listeners ~ Liam Wilson - My Element 044 on AH.FM

CET: 00:00 - 01:00h

27-03-2013 Liam Wilson - My Element 044

01. Marco V - Greed
02. .. .. ..

Marco V
Marco V
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Marco V

Aliases: Dan Marc, Hufti, Marco Solo, Marco Verkuylen, T-Marc

Profile: DJ and Producer. Dutchman Marco V started to spin records at the age of 14, three years before pitch controls were first introduced to turntables .. .. ..
Started his own label in 2005, called In Charge

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 3 guests)

danmark_ori, boww!, Anibal Santin

02. Neelix - Leave Me Alone (Simon Patterson Remix) [Perfecto Fluoro]

Perfecto Records are extremely excited to have two of our favourite producers from the Psy and Trance scenes on board this hugely anticipated release on Perfecto Fluoro. Neither Neelix nor Simon Patterson need introduction, you know their credentials and backgrounds. So what'''s the point in wasting any more time telling you stuff you know when you could be blowing your speakers apart with what we feel is the hottest Goa trance release so far this year.

Considered by many as one of the most original and talented individuals on the underground electronic music scene, Reaky's unique style is often influenced by wide range of electronic as well as non-electronic genres. Deep and hypnotic, while tough, driving and energetic at the same time is his core essence that has remained unchanged since the beginning of his electronic music creations in 1999.The Slovenian's productions have appeared on some of the biggest trance and techno labels with more than 30 vinyl releases, 100 digital releases as well as on many world-renowned CD compilations and radio shows. Reaky's high quality musical output gained him the support and respect from many great artists, landing him gigs at clubs and festivals all over Europe as well as across the ocean where his energetic, diverse and never disappointing live- performances are causing his worldwide fan base to grow bigger and bigger.Shifting his primary interest to a more psychedelic aspect of trance in 2012 he launches his own label Midnight Resurrection which showcases his own productions and an impressive list of like-minded artists, offering you heavy doses of grade-A 100% pure underground electronic music.Reaky's tracks have been played and supported by:progressive/Psy Trance DJs:paul Oakenfold, Christopher Lawrence, John 00 Fleming, Liquid Soul ...Trance/Tech-Trance DJs:paul van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Eddie Halliwell, Sander van Doorn, John Askew, Simon Patterson, Activa, Greg Downey, Mark Sherry, John O'Callaghan, Bryan Kearney, Sean Tyas, Fei Fei, Tom Colontonio, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Solarstone, Thrillseekers, Leon Bolier, Ronski Speed, Talla 2XLC, Bobina, Dr.Willis, Lange, Manuel Le Saux ...Techno/Hard-Techno DJs:Cristian Varela, Dave Clarke, DJ Murphy, Axel Karakasis, Spiros Kaloumenos, Space DJz, Yoji, Remo Con, DJ Preach, Balthazar & Jackrock, Pedro Delgardo, Stephane Signore, Wehbba, Pepo ...

806 Listeners ~ Liam Wilson - My Element 044 on AH.FM

Reaky
Reaky
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Reaky

Aliases: Luka Šubic, Reakson

Genres: Progressive / Techno / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 34 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 28 guests)

danmark_ori, boww!, Qwerty3, CICA9THC+, Rudika, Anibal Santin

Back