2007|01|24 Mark Ottiz - best of travelling cd 1

MarkO

Registered
Reaction score
hello every one i hope u like this weeks mix is the best of my show in o6 as cd format hope u enjoy it !

Markus Schulz feat. Carrie Skipper - Never Be The Same Again (Markus schulz mix )

Nice 1st track.

Config, I am talking to you!

ass... :p

thanks i love that track too the bass and how it was produced is just a sweet track

MarkO mainly plays good tracks, but his mixing isnt that good, I think.

Respect to MarkO.

nah i just cut the tracks cuse this is parto f a cd that is gonna be rleased to the 1 track was cut off no intro the second track also to after that it just plays i like how every one is a mixing expert or music expert now days lol not saying anything i respect the comments thanks

is just a taste of whats comming up :ah: on the cd that is :hello:

Last edited:
nah i just cut the tracks cuse this is parto f a cd that is gonna be rleased to the 1 track was cut off no intro the second track also to after that it just plays i like how every one is a mixing expert or music expert now days lol not saying anything i respect the comments thanks

is just a taste of whats comming up :ah: on the cd that is :hello:

I dont think you are bad as dj in general MarkO :) Professional is different.
by the way, feel free to add your 1st post to create a tracklist m8:rolleyes:

I really need some sleep.. Ty for the music and bye bye..

xxies to Config.. :p

Last edited:
i just dont like when every one thinks they are music expert on every forum i go i see people saying this or that about the mix is just sad how people have become like if they know everything that is about music now days specialy on the trance world

i will post the track list in a bit =)

Back