KYAU&ALBERT- Are you Fine? (Markus Schulz remix)

DjShy

Registered
Reaction score
Damn!! This track is something massive!!!!!!

kickin tune, power killerfloor! Schulz changed totally his proggy style turning into a more techy sounds!! Awesome!!!!!! Btw, that vocal sounds to me a bit "cheesie" honestly, I'd never put it into the remix, and I'd also never make an original track like that....we're talking of Kyau&Albert....we're talking of those remixer of Find, Jump to next Train, MAde of Sun....what the hell is that Are you Fine lyric!??? :rolleyes:

KYAU&ALBERT starts his show here next week :)

KYAU&ALBERT starts his show here next week :)

hooooooooorahhhhhhhh
but about the track, wow the markus schulz rmx really pissed me off, i mean i just flat out didnt like it

now the vardran mix was just :wow: , but by far the original is still the best

I am sure i heard this Markus mix before...

To be honest...I'm still up in the air about "Are You Fine". I still don't know if I like it yet. I don't hate it....its just that I don't *love* it yet either.

I actually don't like at all the original one since its cheesie lirycs and a "not wonderful construction" track.....I mean K&A have made many better works than this one...they recently release 2-3 tracks not properly at their high quality level like are you fine, kiksu and walk down....maybe this last is the "more acceptable" among the 3 tunes.....

Back