Thread: Gothic Series

Gothic Series

Are there any Gothic Series fans on this forum? I am one of the biggest fans of these RPG-s, and I would like to know if there are any other trancers around that play/played and love Gothic.

The series contains:
    Gothic I (2001),
    Gothic II (2002),
    Gothic II (The Night Of The Raven) (2003),
    Gothic III (2006),
    Gothic III (Forsaken Gods) (2008),
    Arcania - Gothic IV (2010),
    Arcania - Fall of Setariff (2011).

Feel free to write here your thaughts about this series or about a specific game in the series.
    I personally like the most ''Gothic II - The Night Of The Raven'' and I will gladly help anyone that needs help with this game (quests, hints, ideas etc.). At least I hope to be helpful, because there are some good years since I last finished the game.

I hope I am not the only one here who played and loved these games and I wish this tread to be an active one.

Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Yes I like the series even though the games have numerous flaws in them. Only game in the series though that I have actually finished was Gothic II and that was excellent game even with the issues it had. Didn't finish Gothic I and III for unknown reasons (probably just didn't have the time), should probably get to it at some point when time allows as I remember I got quite far in them. Only played the demo of ArcaniA so don't really have opinion of that other than it felt alright but not sure if it could be as good as the previous ones.
    Follow me on |

Thread Information