'Secretly' from Tom Cloud

MDUB

Registered
Reaction score
PRESS RELEASE
TOM CLOUD TEAMS UP WITH TIFF LACEY FOR NEW SINGLE!

Our youngster Tom Cloud presents his brand new single, which has already been heavily supported by DJs such as Armin van Buuren and Markus Schulz. The new track is called “Secretly” and the vocals on this huge bomb are from no other than Tiff Lacey, who has worked with Paul Oakenfold in the past.

Tom Cloud first hit the scene in 2006 with his track “Told You So”, which fast became one of the biggest tracks of the year. Tiesto picked it for his mix album “In Search Of Sunrise 5” and he also licensed it for his label “Blackhole”. It went straight to #1 in the Beatport sales charts and into playlists of nearly every big player on the Trance scene, like Paul van Dyk, for example. “Told You So” was also used on the soundtrack of the successful X-Box game “Forza 2”.

Now Tom Cloud strikes back with his brand new single “Secretly”, which is even better in our opinion. It has just been released on the Armada sub-label “A State Of Trance” and already seems like it will become even bigger than Tom’s previous single. And it’s no wonder whatsoever – it is a brilliant Trance track with a progressive feel and really beautiful, emotional vocals by Tiff Lacey. She is well known for her collaboration with Paul Oakenfold on his single “Hypnotised” and for numerous other singles to boot.

You can hear it here:
http://www.myspace.com/tomcloud

Please post any thoughts and I can forward it onto my friends at Supraton Music. Thanks in advance!

Let me guess - another sounding like everything else released these days track played by Armin, Markus etc. ?

Good track include heaven vocals of Tiff Lacey! :heartbeat:

Back