Genre: Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

extremasmall.jpg

Tracklist:
01 - Amin Keyhan - Zonnestraal (Mosahar Remix) [Skyward]
02 - Claus Backslash - Afterglow (Paul Todd Remix) [Fraction Records]
03 - Dreamy - Back To These Days (Johan Ekman Rework) [Diverted]
04 - Odonbat - Ethereal (The Noble Six Remix) [Unearthed Red]
05 - ReOrder & Manuel Le Saux - Haste [Trancendental Recordings] [EXTREMA WINNER]
06 - Blue Tente - The Lost Angel (Photographer Remix) [Cloudland Music]
07 - Mark Sherry - My Love (Darren Porter Remix) [Liquid]
08 - System F - Spaceman (Space Raven Remix) [CDR]
09 - Billy Gillies - Daytona (Photographer Remix) [Edge EDM]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/203632067/844..._Extrema_311_on_AH.FM_17-04-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:puff: Will be tuned.
:fishing:

This time Manny can't be here with us, because he's off to New York to start his First Light U.S. Tour on Friday. Either me or gp1 will fill in for him on tracklisting, depending on if gp will be able to do so when the show starts. :book:

:fishing:

This time Manny can't be here with us, because he's off to New York to start his First Light U.S. Tour on Friday. Either me or gp1 will fill in for him on tracklisting, depending on if gp will be able to do so when the show starts. :book:

Looks like the US tour is only in LA and NYC .. damn. Would like to see the show.

Looks like the US tour is only in LA and NYC .. damn. Would like to see the show.
Might also be elsewhere except those two but, same for me except I still haven't gotten my ticket for Friday yet, not to mention how I could deal with having to get back home with extreme foot pain again :unsure:

tuned here

:dance::dance::dance:

cool start.

nice & banging.

Back