Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: AH.fm promo-leaflets

  1. #1

    AH.fm promo-leaflets

    Recently I have seen at workplace,university, and also at some stores promo-leaflets about local radio stations. Peoples pick up one and read..
    so I thought I would like to print out something alike promoting Afterhours.fm,anyone would suggest/post here a cool graphic to put on these promo-leaflets?
    Thank you
    all the love you put out,will return to you

  2. #2
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Recently I have seen at workplace,university, and also at some stores promo-leaflets about local radio stations. Peoples pick up one and read..
    so I thought I would like to print out something alike promoting Afterhours.fm,anyone would suggest/post here a cool graphic to put on these promo-leaflets?
    Thank you
    Is this like some sort of a flyer thing? like you hand it out...?
    Im sure it could be made just need dimensions?

    Thank You Stella, I never thought of that.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  3. #3
    s this like some sort of a flyer thing?
    yeh Dan..exactly like a flyer thing,but paper format,and could be distributed in public places such like cafe's,local clubs,various stores,university&other schools and place where I work
    it might sound tricky but I see here they do it and peoples read these leaflets.
    about sizes...I will let you know within tomorrow...ok dan?
    all the love you put out,will return to you

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    but paper format,and could be distributed in public places such like cafe's,local clubs,various stores,university&other schools
    This is good idea, good promotion 4 radio and not expensive so much

  5. #5
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    yeh Dan..exactly like a flyer thing,but paper format,and could be distributed in public places such like cafe's,local clubs,various stores,university&other schools and place where I work
    it might sound tricky but I see here they do it and peoples read these leaflets.
    about sizes...I will let you know within tomorrow...ok dan?
    Ok sounds good, As soon as I know the exact dimensions Ill get someone to do it for us Thank you once again.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  6. #6
    Ya, that sounds like a good idea....I would print out 100 or so in the school library, and just like place a handfull around town or something...

  7. #7
    a good size would be
    14 cm x 20 cm (5.5 in x 7.9 in)
    that's the size of leaflets I have seen here ;)
    all the love you put out,will return to you

  8. #8
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,176
    thanks stella, will get on it asap.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  9. #9
    np Dan,take it easy and when you ready with,I will print out a whole bunch of leaflets and promote AH the way I said above
    ciao;)
    all the love you put out,will return to you

  10. #10
    if you can send me one of those I could spread some here in hungary ;)

  11. #11
    AH.FM Addict t4e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    18,449
    what happened to this, i'm going to a lot of shows, giving them out while people wait in line, walking around the club and passing them would be a good promo, as well as around other places...someone get to work on this :smile1:
    Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened.

  12. #12
    I have made some flyers last week to promote AH (A6 format, 10*15 cm) and after one hour of Google, one of the best flyers printers that I've found is Yesprint.fr - Impression en ligne pour flyers, affiches, cartes de visite, papier lettres, bloc-notes, brochures, sous-main et album photos.

    The prices and quantities (start to 1000) are very attractive and the shipping costs are included.

  13. #13
    If I was able to get my hands digital copy of the flyer, I'd be able to print them out and hand them out at festivals that come to my city. Free advertisement is always good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict t4e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    18,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Reitar View Post
    I have made some flyers last week to promote AH (A6 format, 10*15 cm) and after one hour of Google, one of the best flyers printers that I've found is Yesprint.fr - Impression en ligne pour flyers, affiches, cartes de visite, papier lettres, bloc-notes, brochures, sous-main et album photos.

    The prices and quantities (start to 1000) are very attractive and the shipping costs are included.


    i have a color printer, i can print my own, share the one you made.....why should money be involved?
    Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened.

  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict Light Sequence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    minneapolis
    Posts
    5,787
    Quote Originally Posted by t4e View Post
    i have a color printer, i can print my own, share the one you made.....why should money be involved?
    +1!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •