View Poll Results: What do you think of 7YAMC?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loved it OMG!

    124 91.18%
  • Was OK

    12 8.82%
  • Did not enjoy it

    1 0.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 822 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 12320

Thread: 7 Year Anniversary Massive Celebration

  1. #31
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18,109
    Quote Originally Posted by labielecki View Post
    That is nice and I do not doubt this, but I do not like the direction AH.FM has progressed into during these years. It is not the radio's faiult by itself. I mean, a lot of DJs changed their styles to something, which should not be supported here, in my opinion. I do not know about You, but when I tune in to the radio and hear some radio shows it makes me run away and tune out. If I were You, I would remove some DJs, because letting them stay is not a way out.
    Music is changing itself, AH.FM plays what DJs play, we do not have control over this, and removing shows is not the answer. Please do email us and let us know what your concerns are with what djs -- info@afterhours.fm and we will try to see a possible fixure, maybe asking those djs to keep playing a genre they have been playing before.

    Thanks
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  2. #32
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ Become a supporter now
    SciLog1c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    9,674
    Excellent!
    Too sad I'll be back from Vacation May 27th so wont be able to catch up

  3. #33
    AH Listener M6h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    26
    Grats! And keep going ;)

  4. #34
    AH.FM Addict cepefernando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    El Salvador
    Posts
    4,678
    yisus craist here we go again!

  5. #35
    Living The Ableton Life XDR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Exloo, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Music is changing itself, AH.FM plays what DJs play, we do not have control over this, and removing shows is not the answer. Please do email us and let us know what your concerns are with what djs -- info@afterhours.fm and we will try to see a possible fixure, maybe asking those djs to keep playing a genre they have been playing before.
    I think any self-respecting DJ tends to play music that they personally have an interest in and if that happens to be different from what they played in the past then so be it. Asking them to keep playing stuff they are no longer invested in can hardly be considered a good solution.

    I don't think you should try to get rid of certain genres of music on your station just because some listeners only like one particular genre. Not everyone has the same taste and having multiple genres on your station should ultimately attract a wider audience.

    Just my thoughts

  6. #36
    AH.FM Addict haig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,536
    Congrats for the amazing 7 years run.
    All the best in the 7 years to come

  7. #37
    AH.FM Addict boww!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,277

  8. #38
    AH Listener Markus Tommy Vanderweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    valencia, Espaņa
    Posts
    13
    this is a real trance family...enjoy and cheers!!!

  9. #39
    AH Listener Changel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO
    Posts
    26
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I WISH I MET YOU SINCE YOUR BEGINING . YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

  10. #40
    AH.FM Addict JamesPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Koprivnice, Czech Republic
    Posts
    867

    Thumbs up

    Congratulation
    To
    Seven Years Anniversary

  11. #41
    AH FAN Paradoxem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    158
    Congrats, glad to be a part of it
    Producing and DJing, listen to my stuff on my page www.thedukemusic.dk thanks!

  12. #42
    AH FAN Paradoxem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by XDR View Post
    I think any self-respecting DJ tends to play music that they personally have an interest in and if that happens to be different from what they played in the past then so be it. Asking them to keep playing stuff they are no longer invested in can hardly be considered a good solution.

    I don't think you should try to get rid of certain genres of music on your station just because some listeners only like one particular genre. Not everyone has the same taste and having multiple genres on your station should ultimately attract a wider audience.

    Just my thoughts
    But it still is a trance radio, so you have to be somewhat selective. DJ's can't just start playing dubstep and jazz music.
    Producing and DJing, listen to my stuff on my page www.thedukemusic.dk thanks!

  13. #43
    AH.FM Addict tcn86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    poland
    Posts
    11,230
    Quote Originally Posted by labielecki View Post
    That is nice and I do not doubt this, but I do not like the direction AH.FM has progressed into during these years. It is not the radio's faiult by itself. I mean, a lot of DJs changed their styles to something, which should not be supported here, in my opinion. I do not know about You, but when I tune in to the radio and hear some radio shows it makes me run away and tune out. If I were You, I would remove some DJs, because letting them stay is not a way out.
    good point!
    we need and expect trance and progressive music on ah.fm! there is no place for trouse and housy sh*t!!
    and i think it doesn't matter if radio get 1st, 3rd etc. place in ranking! let's focus on MUSIC, real music
    trance to nie tylko muzyka

  14. #44
    AH.FM Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,369
    Quote Originally Posted by tcn86 View Post
    good point!
    we need and expect trance and progressive music on ah.fm! there is no place for trouse and housy sh*t!!
    and i think it doesn't matter if radio get 1st, 3rd etc. place in ranking! let's focus on MUSIC, real music
    AH.FM "Leading Trance Radio"

    As long as that is the tag line why would House, Trouse, or Pop/Dance DJs want to be represented here? There is a huge amount of room in Trance for variation in style. If a DJ consistantly no longer plays Trance, he should not expect his show to be carried by a Trance station. IMHO

  15. #45
    AH.FM Addict Cloud 88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    12,618
    I'm really proud to be part of this community 5 years already!
    Yeah...May be I'm not from most active and support users, but it's a real pleasure to be member of Afterhours.FM! My personal congratulations to Dan and all staffs, mods & members for that!
    Can't wait for 7YAMC __ ( o ) __

    Another great trip into the world of trance music >> This Is AH FM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •