¿does trance have a special way to dress?

etherk

Registered
Reaction score
What do u think??

trance and electronic music have a particular way to dress our self????

im think that trance it can be so versatil that it dont care!!

Well you always see some trends at Trance Parties.
Woman's had those fluffy ponpon's on there show( Leg warmers)
Some people dress up, with really brigth colours.
But i think you just wear what you like!

i just wear what ever is comfortable to i can keep dancing til the end

well i think u cant relate anything to a specific styles from dressing styles.

because me personally i wear what i think looks nice at that moment
and personally i havent heard of a dj being made fun of for what he wears

I don't know. I don't think that there is a "dress-code" or style for trance parties, or clubs. I guess I wear whatever seems to catch my eye on any given day. I tend to dress casually with a little flavor. But then again, I don't know, I've seen so many DJ's that would dress totally randomly, and vary from one to another.

I don't know. I don't think that there is a "dress-code" or style for trance parties, or clubs. I guess I wear whatever seems to catch my eye on any given day. I tend to dress casually with a little flavor. But then again, I don't know, I've seen so many DJ's that would dress totally randomly, and vary from one to another.

There are Dresscode's at certain parties, like Sensation White, you have to be in White, Sensation Black, you have to dress up in black. Qrime Time, you have to be dressed up like a gangster.

But Trance itself hasn't a dress code. When we had the Hardcore periode ('92 - '99) you had a certain way to dress, Bald head, Australian or Cavello training suite, nike air max shoes. The trance scence doesn't have that.

There are Dresscode's at certain parties, like Sensation White, you have to be in White, Sensation Black, you have to dress up in black. Qrime Time, you have to be dressed up like a gangster.

But Trance itself hasn't a dress code. When we had the Hardcore periode ('92 - '99) you had a certain way to dress, Bald head, Australian or Cavello training suite, nike air max shoes. The trance scence doesn't have that.

You're right. Some events do require a certain dress-code to create an atmosphere, such as Sensation. However, that dress-code lasts only for that particular night, it isn't a trend.

I'm not familiar with the Hardcore periode, but I'll take your word for it.

The thing that there isn't a dresscode (like in hardcore-periode) makes trance beautiful, Everyone can listen to it, without being a (stupid)-follower, like those wannabe gangsta's or wannabe hardcore 'nd stuff. Get your own life -> listen to your own style

The thing that there isn't a dresscode (like in hardcore-periode) makes trance beautiful, Everyone can listen to it, without being a (stupid)-follower, like those wannabe gangsta's or wannabe hardcore 'nd stuff. Get your own life -> listen to your own style

I totally agree

it seems that clothes around trance have to be wich type or style of party, event or club is... fashion, good looking and comfort clothe/shoes is a nice combination dont u think???

but still think that there is no dress-code in trance listeners or djs... ehmmm maybe in djs there are a kind of dess code.. maybe...

When we search on google.com for special dress, then we can see more dress. That all dresses very nice.

Back