Le Grand Renard
- Discogs Search :book:

xijaro.jpg

Tracklist:

XiJaro

01. Luke Chable - Nightfall
02. Armin van Buuren feat. Cindy Alma - Beautiful Life
03. First State feat. Sarah Howells - Seeing Stars
04. Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie - This Is What It Feels Like (W&W Remix)
05. Ferry Corsten - Rock Your Body Rock 2013 (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike MainStage Remix)
06. Ashley Wallbridge - Yin-Yang
07. Avicii vs Arty vs ATB - Never Give Up When I See You Fade Into Darkness (XiJaro Mash Up)
08. Above & Beyond - Walter White
09. Armin van Buuren feat. Lauren Evans - Alone
10. Morgan Page & Lissie vs Jon O'Bir - Fight For Repression (XiJaro Mash Up)
11. Armin van Buuren feat. Emma Hewitt - Forever Is Ours
12. Orjan Nilsen - Violetta

Le Grand Renard

01. Chicane - Sunstroke (Original Radio Edit)
02. Planisphere - Lost In Infinity
03. Palva- Surrender (Your Love Breaks Mix)
04. Atlantnis vs. Avastar feat. Miriam Stockley - Fiji (Binary Finary Breaks Mix)
05. Mirco De Govia - Quantum Reign
06. The Postal Service - Such Great Heights (John Tejada Remix)
07. Dj Shah feat. Adrina Thorpe - Who Will Find Me (Extended Mix)
08. Hybrid - Know Your Enemy
09. Above & Beyond - Good For Me (Funktional DJ's Down & Out Breaks Remix)
10. Conjure One feat. Sinead O'Connor - Tears From The Moon (Hybrid Twisted On The Terrace Mix)
11. Lustral - Everytime (Way Out West's Sunrise Radio Edit)
12. Lustral - Broken (Way Out West Remix)

Download:

XiJaro: http://hotfile.com/dl/221527629/374...Realm_Of_059_on_AH.FM_11-05-2013.mp3.zip.html

Le Grand Renard: http://hotfile.com/dl/221527456/edf...Realm_Of_059_on_AH.FM_11-05-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite tunes from new AvB album are: Won't Let You Go and Waiting For The Night.
I can't heard W&W. They horrible things create now.

01. Luke Chable - Nightfall
02. Armin van Buuren feat. Cindy Alma - Beautiful Life
03. First State feat. Sarah Howells - Seeing Stars
04. Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie - This Is What It Feels Like (W&W Remix)
05. Ferry Corsten - Rock Your Body Rock 2013 (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike MainStage Remix)
06. Ashley Wallbridge - Yin-Yang
07. ...

My favourite tunes from new AvB album are: Won't Let You Go and Waiting For The Night.
I can't heard W&W. They horrible things create now.
I`m not a fan of W&W..They`re not even a trance act anymore..only 3 tracks i like on the new AvB album..forever is ours..waiting for the night and humming the lights.

I'm guessing you're not a fan of this Corsten remix either then :smile:
You're have right and no :) I don't like simple (primitive) bangers where is only fat kick, bass and nothing more. Music without heart.

I`m not a fan of W&W..They`re not even a trance act anymore..only 3 tracks i like on the new AvB album..forever is ours..waiting for the night and humming the lights.
I agree. But I have generally to affirm that I expected something worse (new avb album). Promoted tune "This Is What It Feels Like" album was horrible but fortunately it was the worst part of album

oww... this breakdown is amazing. I waiting for remix with breakdown guitar motive in main part :)

I agree. But I have generally to affirm that I expected something worse (new avb album). Promoted tune "This Is What It Feels Like" album was horrible but fortunately it was the worst part of album

My feelings for the album are completely different but I guess I'm in the minority here.

Back