04. Above & Beyond: Walter White [Anjunabeats]
05. Pryda: Power Drive [Pryda Friends]
06. Super8 & Tab: L.A. (BT Remix) [Anjunabeats]
07. Armin van Buuren: Last Stop Before Heaven [Armada]
08. Quincy Weigert: Raspberry Avenue (Paul Trainer Remix) [Spellbinding]
09. Vangelis: Bladerunner (Solarstone Pure Mix) [CDR]
10. Commander Tom: Are Am Eye (John Askew Remix) [CDR]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/223225639/00be99e/Orkidea_-_Radio_Unity_053_on_AH.FM_15-05-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the most dynamic Radio Unity shows ever coming up today with music going from atmospheric 125bpm ambient house to 140 bpm John Askew full on:) Featuring fresh music from the likes of Vibrasphere, Solarstone and BT. Tune in and enjoy the flow!

1055 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 053 on AH.FM

:music: hello and good evening ! :grinning:

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 9 guests)

danmark_ori, :wave: orkidea+

My internal clock has been adjusted :)

Hello Tapio :) You always preparing something special for us :)

Hello Tapio :) You always preparing something special for us :)

Every mix is different and it's interesting how much it varies between different months, situations in life, music coming out at that time, personal vibe when putting the show together etc...

01. Butch: Om Namaha Shiva

Perfect set opener from the German tech house maestro Butch. Sets the mood equally well for a deep house, progressive or trance set. I'm sure I'll start many early sets with this one in the future. Om Namaha Shiva...

02. Nora En Pure: Come With Me

One of this year's best deep house tracks comes from Swiss Nora En Pura who is one of guys in the prog/tech group Helvetic Nerds. To me this track just oozees summer and I can't wait to play it at some of this summer's open air housey nights.

Dope stuff so far

03. Vibrasphere: Purple (Peter Gun & DJ Slater remix)

It's really sad that progressive psytrance act Vibrasphere doesn't exist anymore as an active group, but it's nice to have some remixes feeding us with their magic melodies. This deep prog version of 'Purple' sits nicely between psytrance and deep prog. I played this recently when opening for John 00 Fleming here in Helsinki and it worked really well.

04. Above & Beyond: Walter White

I was pleasently surpised when heard Walter White for the first time. The breakdown is classic Anjuna at it's best, full on part after that reminds me of my raver years while the basic (super simple) groove is very much the sound of now. To me it sounds like A&B are balancing quite nicely with having some of their signature sound yet doing something fresh. This will be played a lot in the big rooms during coming months and worked really well last weekend when I played this at Super8 & Tab's Empire night here in Helsinki.

Back