Sunclyder's Trance Productions

sunclyder

Registered
Reaction score
Hello :itsme:

I'm Karol - Sunclyder emotional trance music producer !!

I wan't show my tunes and i'm waiting for feedback :ah:

here is my Website

www.sunclyder.com

Greetings
Karol

hello Sunclyder :D ive heard u and K3 on FTE set was hmmm not in my style i would say but anyway good work m8 :D and welcome on the AH :D

hello Sunclyder :D ive heard u and K3 on FTE set was hmmm not in my style i would say but anyway good work m8 :D and welcome on the AH :D

We played others trance style :p not one :p

But what You think about my compositions :musicus: hihi :lolz:

Funny icons

Greetzzzzzzzz

hmmm i think ive heard only the FTE anthem if im not wrong and its quite good :)

Not bad. Some tracks do have too many and too long breaks though.

Maybe Laan :smokin:

But my tunes are different :p :alien2: :ahhhhh:

Your tunes are amazing!!! Labels don't know what they are missing out! Trance is dying... :( Anyway i support your tunes! :)

Maybe Laan :smokin:

But my tunes are different :p :alien2: :ahhhhh:

I mean. Your tunes are great! trance is dying indeed and you are part of the ppl who keep it alive. It is just too much break for me. But wicked job man!

Your tunes are amazing!!! Labels don't know what they are missing out! Trance is dying... :( Anyway i support your tunes! :)

trance is dying!?????? Hope u were joking!!! :p

changing into some electro nonsense.. :p

Evolving should be the correct term. Everything evolves, and it's cyclical, so the syle that your referring to evolving into electro nonsense will be back, or something close to it.

With sounds developing more depth and more rawness to them, we had no where to go but towards the electro sound. You wait, someone will develop a new tool that will create beautiful and uplifting sounds and we'll be right back to those types of tunes. It may take time, but if you stick with it, it will be worth it.

If Icone, Tyas, M.o.r.p.h. , Kai del Noi, Kamil Polner, Ronski Speed, JoCallaghan, john askew, thomas bronzwaer, airbase, m.i.k.e., Lolo, Activa, steve allen,robert nickson,above&beyond, filo&peri, kimito lopez, ralphie barendse, cosmic gate, schulz new tech style....and many other 20 or more artists......trance is dying?
It's oly changing.......some producers are becoming worse.....other are becoming the top.... but I really can't agree with it.... Trance is not dying at all.....!!! :)

indeed djshy
btw glad to see you named icone aka wim van gelder first :D

Back