Thread: Top 3 Clubs in Toronto...

Quote Originally Posted by Persian-KinG View Post
    any1 know when Tiesto comes to Toronto
    I supposed, everybody knows already that on June 30th, Tiesto will be here

And my fav:

1. UltraSuperClub
    2. Guv.
    3. Circa.

Here is the thing, you really cant compare Guvernment with the other clubs in the town. As we all know, guv (the main room) is a rave, but all the other clubs are just clubs. And about Circa, which is owned by the same company INK. Circa's main floor is very close to being a rave, but its not, and its never gonna be, coz INK wants to keep the guv up there and unique, since its the only rave we have up here.
    Last year when DJ MAG ranked guv #8 in the world, it was from a raver's point of view, not a clubber's.
    Last edited by kamranf; Dec 25th, 2008 at 20:03.
    A Trance Addict who lives for the ladies!

1) Guvernment
    2) Circa
    3) This is London

All big clubs, all have great lights all have awesome sound systems......Circa on a Friday night they had sick electro...

This is london hosts some sick house dj's too, and it's a big club..Looks awesome too..

Haven't been to guvernment yet, but I hear it's the top club in TO. Going this weekend actually for AVB

Lol @Persian-King's name. This music is the sheeet in Europe man, Russell Peters.

Smile

1. guv/ koolhaus (koolhaus rules...it's old schoolish ;)
    2. vola

wherever good djs go

AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now bjerre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goa 'n' Tdot View Post
    I've been tuned in for 2 months... loved it so much that I actually registered...Next step is converting all R&B & hip hop addicts all across toronto into afterhours.fm lovers!!

1. This is london
    2. Vola
    3. Koolhaus (Guv Section is not that interesting except for the light show)
    We love AH.FM! Visit us at www.goodmusicinc.com

100% True, I don't see guv as being a legit club.

Quote Originally Posted by kamranf View Post
    Here is the thing, you really cant compare Guvernment with the other clubs in the town. As we all know, guv (the main room) is a rave, but all the other clubs are just clubs.
    We love AH.FM! Visit us at www.goodmusicinc.com

Just got here
    number 1: GUV
    number 2: Rockwood
    number 3: my BasEment!

Quote Originally Posted by Persian-KinG View Post
    wats BeB?
    BeB stands for Bal en Blanc, which in English means white party. Its Montreal's version of sensation white where everyone wears white clothes. It happens once a year usually on the easter weekend, but it has been moved around a lot recently. This is their website:
    Productions Playground - Bal en Blanc 17
    The tickets are very expensive, but the party is well worth it. The doors are open at 9pm and the party goes till next day noon. And from there you can head to all the electronic clubs/raves around Montreal that have extended hours ( from Noon till next morning 4am). Also, watch this video. It should give you some general ideas:
    YouTube - Line for Bal en Blanc - Montreal 23-03-2008

Now back to the actual topic.
    1) Circa was closed since last summer due to bad management/decisions, mainly because INK sold it away.
    2) Muzik IS toronto's #1 club, and its been for the past like 6 years or so. It is super classy and 25+ for boys and 21+ for girls mainly because they don't want kids running around in their club. Every now and then they play a hip hop or a reggae song, but its mostly top 40. They don't play much hip hop and such because they want to prevent people from humping each other on the dance floor. Bottle service is extremely expensive there. Last time I went there was 2 weeks ago and the cheapest bottle on their menu is 475 Dollars!
    3) Rating clubs depends on what you like. For example, I like clubs on king street coz thats where the older (more mature) people hang out. I hate Richmond, coz its nothing like classy. Its full of under age kids with fake ID's and gangster wannabes.
    4) If you are into electronic music and drugs, then you will love guvernment, confort zone, and footwork. There are a few others that I can't remember what their names are right now.
    A Trance Addict who lives for the ladies!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information