Images for DJ Eunostos

Profile: Mexican Electronic Music DJ and Producer

eunostos.jpg

Tracklist:
01.- tyDi - Sex, Lies & Still Oblivious (Eximinds Remix) [Armada]
02.- Alion - Fresh [Digital Nature]
03.- Artifi - Sparco [Global State]
04.- Robbie Nelson - Up In Smoke (Indecent Noise Remix) [Subculture]
05.- Bryan Kearney & Liam Melly - The Other Half (Thr3shold Remix) [Fraction Records]
06.- Bryan Kearney & Jamie Walker - Nataraja [Kearnage]
07.- Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Everafter (Craig Connelly Remix) [Air Up There]
08.- David Forbes Meets Dr. Willis - Melodique (Original Mix) [Freefall]
09.- Indecent Noise - Warsaw (Original Mix) [Fraction Records]
10.- Wellenrausch - Million Miles To Run (Phynn Remix) [Coldharbour Recordings]

Download: pending

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

:flowers: :hbd: Congrats at the 50th Episode of Club Nights, Eunostos ! :super: :wave:

:flowers: :hbd: Congrats at the 50th Episode of Club Nights, Eunostos ! :super: :wave:

Thank you Danmark!, 50 episodes!, thank you my friend, its been 50 episode of great music and experiences :)

Hello Jose! :hug::hug:Congratulations on your 50th show!! :super::bravo::super::bravo::super:

Hello Jose! :hug::hug:Congratulations on your 50th show!! :super::bravo::super::bravo::super:

Thank you Gmalovestrance :hug::hug:

a pleasure to speak and see you here every episode, great to see you like my music. hows all? how was the weekend? :)

Thank you Gmalovestrance :hug::hug:

a pleasure to speak and see you here every episode, great to see you like my music. hows all? how was the weekend? :)

I'm ok. Taking a break from a stressful weekend. Hope all is well with you. :hug::hug::hug:

I'm ok. Taking a break from a stressful weekend. Hope all is well with you. :hug::hug::hug:

all is well, had a stressful weekend too, havent sleep since 2 days haha, much work and also assisted to a wedding yesterday the celebration ended late night and had to work earlier this morning, will take a nap later.

hehehe, sorry for my Spanish Accent and pronounciation, always do that xD

655 Listeners ~ Eunostos - Club Nights 050 on AH.FM

hehehe, sorry for my Spanish Accent and pronounciation, always do that xD

:beer: Just natural, I guess :grinning:

Eximinds
Eximinds
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Eximinds

Members: Alexander Zhukov, Dmitriy Momzikov

Profile: The project has been created on the 1st June of 2009 and consists of two people: Alexander (Moscow, Russia) and Igor (Minsk, Belarus). Igor has left the project in July 2009. Dmitry Momzikov joined Alexander since November 2010.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 32 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 25 guests)

danmark_ori, Above1stBase+, Altered-Mind+, DJ Eunostos+, Albert_An+, gmalovestrance0312+, snoop+

Indeed, isn't it? You just have to stick around for the whole show. :grinning:

Happy 50 Episodes of Club Nights Jose! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Thank you Above1stBase!

Happy 50 Episodes of Club Nights to all of us who attend this show every 3rd sunday each month! you all make this show possible thank you!!! :drunk::drunk:

hope you like today's show xD

:music::music::music:

:beer: Just natural, I guess :grinning:

Eximinds
Eximinds
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Eximinds

Members: Alexander Zhukov, Dmitriy Momzikov

Profile: The project has been created on the 1st June of 2009 and consists of two people: Alexander (Moscow, Russia) and Igor (Minsk, Belarus). Igor has left the project in July 2009. Dmitry Momzikov joined Alexander since November 2010.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 32 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 25 guests)

danmark_ori, Above1stBase+, Altered-Mind+, DJ Eunostos+, Albert_An+, gmalovestrance0312+, snoop+

:) Danmark, sorry for not uploading the tracklist on time, had problems uploading the show yesterday and i wasnt at home until today. thank you for be here and post the Infoposts my friend, Appreciated. thnx for your help this 50 shows with the informatics of the links and infoposts!

Back