Thread: Need help identifying a recently popular track

Need help identifying a recently popular track

I am desperately trying to figure out what this song is. In the last year or so I have heard various DJs use it in their sets here on AH.FM and in the last week have heard it a couple times on the radio on Boston Revolution 101.7. So far, my internet searching has come up with nothing, which vexes me, because I have never NOT found a song I was looking for by googling things.

The best I can say is that the only lyrics in the song are a female voice saying:

We are
    We are
    We are the lucky ones

And these words repeat whenever there is singing. It has some of the most epic instrumental I've ever heard. Anyone that can point me at the actual song artist and name would be awesome!

Cheers!!!!!

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    From the lyrics it definitely sounds like Lucky by Bif Naked - although I've never heard of a dance-music version of it to be honest (the thought of one horrifies me actually! The original is epic though)
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

Yah that was the only thing I found, and it's definitely NOT it. I finally got the time to go over recent sets that I've been snagging from people's shows in recent months, and found it!

Nifra used a special remix of it on her show Be Progressed #75 called Apollo (Dash Berlin 4AM Remix) by Hardwell featuring Amba Shepherd. She did some amazing things with it, and I like her version best
    Last edited by lufy05; May 22nd, 2013 at 20:38.

Thread Information