Thread: Help!!!

Help!!!

Hiya. I really need someones help!! Ive got a set on saturday and after finally finding out the name of a tune i want to play it, the thing is its going to take a week to get here on Vinyl so i was wondering has anyone got Giuseppe Ottaviani - Through your eyes that they can send me through the pc so i can put it on cd?? It would be hugely appreciated!! Preferably not MP3 just a normal music file!!

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by popey View Post
    Hiya. I really need someones help!! Ive got a set on saturday and after finally finding out the name of a tune i want to play it, the thing is its going to take a week to get here on Vinyl so i was wondering has anyone got Giuseppe Ottaviani - Through your eyes that they can send me through the pc so i can put it on cd?? It would be hugely appreciated!! Preferably not MP3 just a normal music file!!

Cheers.
    You know this is against the rules. Instead of this you could ask someone by PM.

You prefer a wav file?.. Wav files are way bigger. So any transfer would take long. You can download a free mp3 wma converter at downloads.com.

Also Trough your eyes is really a old track and has been really populair in the scene.

I didnt know it was against the rules! sorry!! :crying:

Im usually a bit behind when it comes to tunes as i havent been able to buy any for some times due to bills being way 2 high! I just love this tune!!

Quote Originally Posted by popey View Post
    I didnt know it was against the rules! sorry!! :crying:

Im usually a bit behind when it comes to tunes as i havent been able to buy any for some times due to bills being way 2 high! I just love this tune!!
    Well enjoy it

Thread Information