Genres: Electronic / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

giuseppe_ottaviani.jpg

Tracklist:
00. Pacific Nation - Waterfall [CDR] [HOT or NOT Replay]
01. Armin van Buuren feat. Emma Hewitt - Forever Is Ours [Armada]
02. Audiocells - Side Effect [CDR]
03. Purple Stories - Black Warrior [Coldharbour Recordings]
04. Armin van Buuren feat. Ana Criado vs. Norin & Rad vs. Estiva & Tania Zygar - Suddenly Summer vs. Death Of Me (Xabi Only Mash Up) [GO On Air Mashup Selection]
05. Yahel & Liya - I Dive (Original Mix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
06. Dennis Sheperd & Cold Blue feat. Ana Criado - Fallen Angel (Simon Moon Remix) [CDR]
07. Roberto Gavrilov - Singularity [CDR] [HOT or NOT]
08. Giuseppe Ottaviani & Ferry Corsten - Magenta [Black Hole]
09. Fran Anjuna - Sofia (Original Mix) [INOV8]
10. Stevy Forello - Black Sunlight (Artra & Holland Remix) [Cloudland Music] [GO On Air Highlights]
11. Miroslav Vrlik - Don't Panic [Harmonic Breeze]
12. 4 Strings - Take Me Away (Into The Night) (Original Vocal Mix) [Liquid] [GO On Air Reloaded]

Download:
Giuseppe Ottaviani – GO On Air 043 on AH.FM 24-05-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/224516954/d3d...O_On_Air_043_on_AH.FM_24-05-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
?? what is going on
After Ben Nicky has been a mess. Something caused this week's TAPW to start after that show, and I had to get one of the staff members to cut that show off for Matt Davey & Dan Stone. Now this is starting, without Binary Finary & DJ Ange being re-queued in.

After Ben Nicky has been a mess. Something caused this week's TAPW to start after that show, and I had to get one of the staff members to cut that show off for Matt Davey & Dan Stone. Now this is starting, without Binary Finary & DJ Ange being re-queued in.
:O i see now bummer

:O i see now bummer
OK, this week's Binary Finary & DJ Ange has been re-queued in and has started. We'll be back here in the next hour, probably 10 minutes late now, for when this week's show starts in its normal slot. :book:

Anyone got any idea when Pacific Nation will be releasing their song "Waterfall"? I'm in love, and I can't find any link to listen to it again (well in good quality that is). Hot or not #41 removed it from their soundcloud.

:fishing:

And this was a track 2 weeks ago, which I voted as NOT, but the majority voted it HOT so for the, 15th straight (!!!!!!!!!!!!) show, a HOT or NOT Replay :lol:

Giuseppe Ottaviani - GO On Air 043 (24 May 2013) :book:

http://goonair.net/

00. Pacific Nation - Waterfall [CDR] [HOT or NOT Replay]

Nice breakdown, for the rest of the track i need to listen more to it :)

Emma+Hewitt.jpg

:bravo::choon:

Whats happened with my post, during binary finary? Why has been removed?

Back