[BALKAN0230] ''Marc Pollen - Just You EP'' Out Now!!!

bomber bc

Registered
Reaction score

The ''Just You EP'' is Marc Pollen's third EP on Balkan Connection. After the success of ''None Too Soon'' and ''New Day'' in 2012 Marc decided to do a three track originals EP on his homebase label. With this new EP Marc wants to show the world more sides of himself as an artist. He is not just pure progressive but also deep house and techno. This EP is not a repeat of ''None Too Soon'' or ''New Day'', but a fresh EP with new concepts. The first track ''Looking Back'' is a progressive track with a nineties feeling to it, deep chords and synths with a firm bass and percussions to go along with it. It builds towards a sweet rise without going over the top, a perfect track to take a dj-set up a notch. The second track ''You Groove Me'' is all about the deep groovy bass and has a more techno vibe to it, also thanks to the acid-feeling synth at the break and end of the track. The last track ''Soul For You'' is a deep house/prog track where Marc has put in his musicality. The groove basis goes along well with the melodic piano chords and strings.

This EP is full of layers and represents a new chapter for Marc Pollen and his journey as a producer. To translate his state of mind and feeling through the machines, that is what it is all about. EP will be followed up with the Remix Edition latter this year!

T R A C K L I S T

01) Marc Pollen - Looking Back (Original Mix)
02) Marc Pollen - You Groove Me (Original Mix)
03) Marc Pollen - Soul For You (Original Mix)

Release Date: May 27 2013 exclusively at Beatport!!!

Click on the image below to listen or buy our music

Follow the link below to listen previews on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwu1GdVqDIw

Supported by: Hernan Cattaneo, Fady Ferraye, Kosmas Epsilon, Andrew K, Nikko.Z, Marcelo Vasami, Soulwerk, Yane3dots, Sasha Le Monnier, Dio S, James Warren, Bobby Deep, DJ Sam Divine, Luis Bondio, Silinder, Matias Chilano, Faskil, Michael & Levan, Demian Moreno, Jelly For The Babies, Jonatan Ramonda, Stas Drive, Stanisha, Deepsense, D-Eye, Lessov, Nicolas Rada, Vlada D'Shake, Niko Mayer, AudioStorm, Omar El Gamal, T-Dallas, N-tchbl, Mike Cotgrave, Li-Polymer, Andy King, Dub Brothers, DJ Samer, Andre Volodin, Paul Lennar, Uvo, Suffused, Nas Horizon, Neftali Blasko, Xplore, Pasco B, Kay, SOUTHMEN, 21street, AMAN, Jason, Oscar Vazquez, Danny Lloyd, Tim Benjamin, D'Bug'D, Beat Maniacs, Thorsten Kriebus, d-phrag, Aurora Nights Project, Monster of Density, G 'N' P Tauro, Mitch Alexander, Alex Villanueva, Erich Von Kollar, Julian Rodriguez, Chris.Z, Brian Chapin, JJ Grant, Yuriy From Russia, Ivan Nikusev, Fernando Ferreyra, Deersky and many more...

Thanks for your support, comments or feedback

Balkan Connection Records

Visit Our Pages:

balkanconnection-arrow-right-icon-png-circle-32x-1.png
dontlabel-arrow-right-icon-png-circle-32x-1.png

ALSO CHECK OUT THE LATEST HOT RELEASES ON OUR OTHER LABELS!!!

[DNT024] ''dont - Oksid 2'' Out Now!!!

T R A C K L I S T

01) dont - Girl (Original Mix)
02) dont - Babe (Original Mix)

Follow the link below to listen the preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h16MW7p-qkw

Supported by: KellerKind, Derek Howell, Sezer Uysal aka Spennu, G 'N' P Tauro, Jason, Giom, Yakka and many more...

dont

[BCT0040] ''Chrono - Girl Between Maniacs'' Out Now!!!

T R A C K L I S T

01) Chrono - Girl Between Maniacs (Original Mix)
02) Chrono - Mozambique (Original Mix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZb-IKA5HjQ

Supported by: DJ Niki Belucci, Xplore, Stanisha, Matt G, Tash, Farfan, Andy King, Marc Pollen, Dio S, Oz Romita, Sean McClellan, G 'N' P Tauro, Mitch Alexander, AMAN, DMA, Mladen Mande, Kaban, Phase Modulation, Suffused, Ben Hysa, Minitronik, Max Mile, Denis Laurent, Tim Benjamin, Deep Soul Duo, d-phrag, Kingoff, metrONomes, Alex Villanueva, Lee Ellis, Aaron Lee, Chris.Z, DJ Savage, Paul Lynch, Mr Romero, DJ Willi P, Placid and many more...

Balkan Connection Tech

Visit Our Pages:

[WI017] ''Aney F - I Couldn't Do It'' Out Now!!!

With this new release we welcome ANEY F. to the WICKED family of talents!!!
Aney F. belongs to younger generation of talented DJs and producers from Slovenia. He released his works on labels such us Starlight, Witty Tunes, Microzoo, Aenaria, Nulogic, Nervine, Sound of Acapulco etc. In 2012 he co-founded Innocent Music record label, which quickly became also a very successful event management organization in Slovenia and brought freshness to the country's underground Deep and Tech house scene. Aney F's productions are supported by various acknowledged producers around the globe.

T R A C K L I S T

01) Aney F - I Couldn't Do It (Original Mix)
02) Aney F - I'm Not Just Anybody (Original Mix)

Release Date: May 25 2013 exclusively at Beatport!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x301ureG2Ik

Supported by: Amine Edge, METRIK, Betoko, Dee Keepers, Climbers, Rodskeez, Eddie F, Tiago Schneider, Ben Teufel, Sasha Le Monnier, Olderic, Cave Sedem, P A U L I E, Calin, Crocy and many more...

Wicked Imprint

Visit Our Pages:

Back