• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

V2V

v2v.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer Rene - Louder (Original Mix) [Armind]
02. Gabriel & Dresden feat. Molly Bancroft - Tracking Treasure Down (Original Mix) [Organized Nature]
03. Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Outsiders (Jose Amnesia Remix) [Armind]
04. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Markus Schulz & Elevation Remix) [Coldharbour Recordings]
05. Hammer & Funabashi feat. Angela Heldmann - Moments (Original Mix) [Captivating Sounds]
06. Filo & Peri feat. Fisher - Ordinary Moment (Main Mix) [Vandit]
07. Cara Dillon vs 2Devine - Black Is The Colour (Coco & Green Remix) [Anjunabeats]
08. Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston - Good For Me (Above & Beyond Club Mix) [Anjunabeats]
09. Robert Nickson feat. Elsa Hill - Never Again (Nitrous Oxide Remix) [A State Of Trance]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/225594374/1152016/V2V_-_Audrey_Gallagher_on_AH.FM_02-06-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
where the tracklist? :smile:
OK, that full tracklist post was enough for me to have it deleted. Respect the need for a live tracklist and either post it track-by-track or just don't even think about it. I've already warned Villain about this, he better not do that again if he doesn't want the same thing. On with the rest of the set. :book:

01. Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer Rene - Louder (Original Mix) [Armind]
02. Gabriel & Dresden feat. Molly Bancroft - Tracking Treasure Down (Original Mix) [Organized Nature]
03. Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Outsiders (Jose Amnesia Remix) [Armind]

OK, that full tracklist post was enough for me to have it deleted. Respect the need for a live tracklist and either post it track-by-track or just don't even think about it. I've already warned Villain about this, he better not do that again if he doesn't want the same thing. On with the rest of the set. :book:
ok, I'll be back on Indecent Noise :wave:

Gabriel & Dresden feat. Molly Bancroft - Tracking Treasure Down

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Your Loving Arms !!

simply amazing my birthday show! :)

Black is the colour :)

Back