2007|02|21| AuraSF Progressive Experience 004 w/ Kara Sun and John Beaver

MDUB

Registered
Reaction score
Be sure to listen to our show this month as we have a couple very special GUESTS:

Kara Sun and John Beaver

Kara Sun got the big honor as the female Trance DJ to open Tiesto´s Concert the 9th of February in Quito, Ecuador on Tiesto's continuing Latin America Tour. Kara played a 3 hour set, before Tiesto and other DJs such as DJ KAM, Frank Johnson and Pepe German. An unforgetable night of Trance! She also has the honor of playing at the Mexican DJ & Club Awards on February 15th. Some of the luminary DJs she has played with in the past are: Rank 1, 4 Strings, Ron van den Beuken, Future Breeze, M.I.K.E, Marcel Woods, Shaun Baker, Caba Kroll, Miss JMA, Essential DJ Team, Doug Laurent, Rainmaker, Johan Gielen, Nico Parisi, Overdub and DJ Luna to name a few.

For more info on Kara, please CLICK HERE

John Beaver plays at some of the largest parties in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is both a Skills Productions and 1015 Nightclub resident DJ. In the last couple of months he has opened for major acts such as Above & Beyond, The Thrillseekers, Darude, Blank & Jones, Adam Sheridan, DJ Irene, Deepsky, Summer Channel and the list goes on. Come watch this hot act before he becomes the international superstar he is destined to be!

Visit his MySpace Page for more information: www.myspace.com/johnbeaver

Time: 3pm - 5pm PST
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Last edited:
For our fans in Mexico, be sure to check out Kara Sun at the Mexican DJ and Club Awards tonight.....

And of course, for everyone else, be sure to tune in to her bangin' Progressive Set next Wednesday on AuraSF's Progressive Experience here on AfterHours.FM

On Air from 6p-8p EST

We are now on the AIR...

Tune in to see what Kara Sun and John Beaver are all about.

And of course, leave some comments to let our Guest DJs know what you think. :wow:

Last edited:
I hear right now one of my fav tracks! Get Off...sweet! :biggrin:
ciao ;)

Thanks!

Thanks Stella! I will be sure to let Kara know! We here at AuraSF also love the track. Keep tuning in for more! This is a good one....

Back