04. ReOrder - Gemini [Monster Digital]
05. Ian Standerwick - Psycho [Edge EDM]
06. Kaimo K - Innermost [Edge EDM]
07. Jorn van Deynhoven - Six Zero Zero [A State Of Trance]
08. Temple One - Illusions [Enhanced]
09. ReOrder - Your Secret Desires (Original Mix) [Edge EDM]
10. Billy Gillies - Daytona (Photographer Remix) [Edge EDM]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/229500504/3a8...d_by_Pizzdox_on_AH.FM_16-06-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Needed the guys at Abora to respond to me about this late upload yesterday, not while I'm sleeping and just waking up now.

Welp, this month's show has now been uploaded and will be airing in the next hour. 13:00 - 14:00 CET before Joe Shadows. This month has been mixed by Pizz@dox and will feature Afternova's newest track on the main label, as well as two new tracks forthcoming on Edge EDM. :book:

Needed the guys at Abora to respond to me about this late upload yesterday, not while I'm sleeping and just waking up now.

Welp, this month's show has now been uploaded and will be airing in the next hour. 13:00 - 14:00 CET before Joe Shadows. This month has been mixed by Pizz@dox and will feature Afternova's newest track on the main label, as well as two new tracks forthcoming on Edge EDM. :book:

The Page's title is still 15-06-2013 ? :cap:

The Page's title is still 15-06-2013 ? :cap:
Was in a hurry at 25 minutes past this hour to get breakfast cooked so I hadn't thought about the date change to the thread title. Just needs iniquitrance now to cut off the current replay at the top of the hour in order for an on-time start. :fishing:

733 Listeners ~ Abora World 013 mixed by Pizz@dox on AH.FM

And it starts with the return, of Afternova
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

Abora World 013, Mixed By Pizz@dox (June 2013) :book:

http://www.abora-recordings.com/

01. Afternova - Tranquility (Original Mix) [Abora]

Afternova
Afternova
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Afternova

Aliases: Active Visions, Henning Berg, Night Sky, Second Nature (4), Third Point (2)
Profile: Composer / Producer / Remixer

There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 17 guests)

danmark_ori, Above1stBase+

:dance::dance::dance:

nice start.

pleasant breakdown.

C-Systems
C-Systems
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for C-Systems
Real Names: Akki Hisham, Matt Allen

Members: Akki Hisham, Matt Allen (4), Henning Staro Wilhelmsen. Christian Andersen left C-Systems years ago.

Profile: C-Systems started as a group between Akki and Staro. However, over time, Staro unfortunately had other commitments and needed time away. After working alone for almost a year, Akki began writing with Matt Allen in November of 2011. They were both signed to Unearthed Records and were asked to work on a project. They quickly realized that their skills complemented each other. After writing together for over 6 months with incredible energy and fresh creativity, they decided to reinvent themselves as C-Systems. Staro will be producing with Akki and Matt from time to time.

Back