03. Allen & Envy - Fake Plastic Tears [Future Focus #140]
04. Tonny Nesse - Memories (Fady & Mina Remix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
05. Nivaya - My Empirical Epitaph (Photographer Remix) [Redux]
06. Jorn van Deynhoven - Six Zero Zero [A State Of Trance]
07. Darragh Burke - Aftermath (Tyas & Porter Remix) [Tytanium]
08. Almar - Evening Star (Akira Kayosa & Hugh Tolland Remix) [Touchstone]
09. Bobina - Basque The Dog (Solis & Sean Truby Remix) [Magik Muzik]
10. Fady & Mina - Ninja (Original Mix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
11. Sarah Russell & Philippe El Sisi - You Are (Philippe El Sisi Remix) [Amsterdam Trance]
12. Jesser & Andruss - Breaking Walls (Veselin Tasev Uplifting Remix) [TCD]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/229500767/2a5...ce_World_276_on_AH.FM_16-06-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a sense this will be delayed today:unsure::hmmm:
Nope, not by an hour. Maybe a couple of minutes but not by an hour. The V2V Show with Betsie, Audrey, Ana & Susana has gone weekly as of this month so that's why Tempo Giusto started airing an hour ago. :grinning:

Also, I messaged Veselin a few minutes ago. Waiting on an answer on if he'll join us today... :fishing:

Thank you!!!
And now I'm waiting on a reply back from Dan with... less than 10 minutes to the wrong show airing. [sigh] I do hope I'm not too late with this after coming back an hour ago from a walk in and out of town.

Damn ...DTW will be too late for me today :mask:
...will download or catch a replay:hmmm:

And I still do not have a reply back from either staff member with Thomas Coastline airing now before Veselin... Where are they?! :wall::wall::wall:

Asleep of cause, lololo

Where are they?! :wall::wall::wall:

I can think of 101 places where someone could be on a Sunday evening/afternoon (depending on the time zone) without being able to connect to a PC :lol:
We still have to say a big :thankyou: to ah.fm for letting us get free high quality music, even though sometimes there could be minor inconveniences.

Asleep of cause, lololo
I can't figure that out if they are. Man, as if this weekend couldn't have been more stressful after yesterday with the late Abora World upload & early Sunday rescheduling. This feels worse than dealing with late starts by replay overrun :lol:

Hello there :wave:
What's going on, guys? I can't understand... :dontknow:

Hello there :wave:
What's going on, guys? I can't understand... :dontknow:
KeyF :wave:

Well, a little inconvenience issue causing Thomas Coastline to be airing before Veselin with the staff not online so, Veselin's starting an hour late this week :fishing:

Back