Registered
Reaction score
nadz.jpg

Episode 010

Wednesday, february 14th

EST : 20:00 - 21:00
GMT : 01:00 - 02:00
CET : 02:00 - 03:00​

Its Valentine's Day:heartbeat: , so a lovely epic show for this special day ! Promos & EXCLUSIVE tunes from Serenade, Rhaja (Karybde & Scylla lastest project), Volt, Aly & Fila and more !! Dont miss this show :hello:​

Tracklisting providing during the show :ah:

00. Intro
01. Olmiq - Tuzex (Original Mix) [Total Digital recordings]
02. Defiance - Little Geisha (Original Mix) [Banshee promo]
03. Nicklas Harding pres Arcane - Ice Beach (Jonas Steur Remix) [Asot]
04. Karybde & Scylla presents Rhaja - Redline (Original Mix) EXCLUSIVE ! :wow:
05. Volt- No Limits (Original Mix) [CD-R] Exclusive !
06. Dave 202 - Torrent (Original Mix) [Armada promo]
07. ID - ID
08. Serenade - Nova (Angel Ace 2007 Rework) CD-R EXCLUSIVE !
09. ID - ID

Last edited:
Hey dan, here's my valentine's day gift ... hope it will give you happiness , to manage you flooding :p

Just registered .. thx to Dave who presented me Afterhours ....

For those who don't know about me I've been spinning for 14 years Trance as well ... also producing for almost 10 years ... happy to be here to share my love for trance and deejaying with all of ya !

I've met Dave last december during a special 0ld schooler dj Jam here in Quebec CANADA... It was awesome ... Dave played along old shoolers like a real pro 2 thumbs up Mr Nadz you have nothing to envy to any dj ... a personnal style and always strong playlist ... I can't wait to hear him produce !

Keep the good vibes living Dave you ROCK !

Martin De La Gauthier AKA DJ Twinspin , Quebec , CANADA

Last edited:
Thanks so much Twinspin, for those kind words :love:

Just registered .. thx to Dave who presented me Afterhours ....

For those who don't know about me I've been spinning for 14 years Trance as well ... also producing for almost 10 years ... happy to be here to share my love for trance and deejaying with all of ya !

I've met Dave last december during a special 0ld schooler dj Jam here in Quebec CANADA... It was awesome ... Dave played along old shoolers like a real pro 2 thumbs up Mr Nadz you have nothing to envy to any dj ... a personnal style and always strong playlist ... I can't wait to hear him produce !

Keep the good vibes living Dave you ROCK !

Martin De La Gauthier AKA DJ Twinspin , Quebec , CANADA

An excellent set to highlite your tenth presentation thus far. I hope to hear your hundreth prestation in the near future. Good job!!

Hi Dave that was great moment of trance....I really love what you do....I give you a big hug for the Valentine's day....xxx:love:

wow man! I've listened your set and is unbelievable, all show is amazing, but.. wtf is the first track?? love it! and this ID - ID??

In sumary this is one if the best shows I ever listen.. keep up man!

I'm now listining the replay of your show... i love the first track !!!! Souds fuckin good !!!

The tune whit the rings... i love it !!!! :)

Back