DJ MIL4N Remixes

DJMIL4N

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone :wave:
I'm producer/remixer from Czech Republic and I'd like to show you some of my musical work.
I especially make trance, hands up and latin house music. I also enjoy mixing of these genres together and I hope these combos sound good. :)
Please tell me what do you think about my remixes :blush:

Here are some of my remixes, you can find some more in my youtube channel (link is in my signature).
Remixes are sorted by date - newest remix first

Consuelo Velazquez - Besame Mucho

Yahel & Eyal Barkan - Voyage

Pascual Marquina Narro - Espana Cani

Remixes in progress:
U2 - Magnificent
040 - Ibiza Dreams

PS: English is foreign language for me so if you don't understand, just ask me and I'll try to explain it better :grinning2:

It's time to post something new :bravo:

U2 - Magnificent
It was impossible (at least for me :) ) to find an acapella so I filtered out the vocals from Dave Aude remix and used them. The "acapella" isn't perfect so I had to cover it with some hats etc. which makes this track more noisy than I wanted :dontknow: I added quite simple melody and wrapped it up in 140 BPM package.

Comments are appreciated :grinning:

Quite good, this one. Though not a fan of male vocals in trance, this one is a strong one and goes nicely with everything else. Well done :)

Thank you :good2:

Ibiza Dreams remix is finished
Now I'm working on my own track (uplifting) and handz up remix of Rock Your Body by Ferry Corsten - are you interested in it here or shall I post just trance? :hmmm:

PS: more comments are welcomed :)

Back