In Groups: Astuni & Le Saux

Genre: Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

extremasmall.jpg

Tracklist:
01 - Darren Porter - Spellbound (Ferry Tayle Remix) [Monster Digital]
02 - ReOrder - Your Secret Desires (Orchestral Mix) [Edge EDM]
03 - Running Man - Heavens Gate (Original Mix) [Alter Ego]
04 - Jeff & Dale feat. Sylvie - Never Be The Same (Estigma Remix) [Redux Digital]
05 - Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight and Sarah Lynn - Silhouette (Allen & Envy Remix) [Amsterdam Trance]
06 - Illuminor - Sonar (Temple One Remix) [Amon Vision]
07 - Overseas - Tears Of Ra (Matt Skyer Remix) [D.MAX]
08 - Dreamy - Emiliah (Scott Lowe & High Definition Remix) [Relay]
09 - Active Sight - Out Of Our Lives (Manuel Le Saux For Fun Remix) [CDR]
10 - Sam Jones & Will Rees - Full Stop [Kearnage]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/231193308/e56..._Extrema_320_on_AH.FM_26-06-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:fishing::fishing:

Tuned here

By now Randy would have posted his waiting post but, not today. Too bad he's gotta be on the road to end the month. Hopefully he's got the app with him to listen to the show. :fishing:

Oh damn, I didn't realize that's what's happening with him.... and we had a holiday last Wednesday, was busy over on our other Island having a great day, didn't have time to listen to Manuel, so I'm gonna make up for last week :grinning2:

hmm 4mins past 20.00cet...

Oh damn, I didn't realize that's what's happening with him.... and we had a holiday last Wednesday, was busy over on our other Island having a great day, didn't have time to listen to Manuel, so I'm gonna make up for last week :grinning2:
Yeah he had said himself somewhere, he said he'd be off the next 4 days, including today and looked to be back on Monday :book:

hmm 4mins past 20.00cet...
What happens when one of the staff members forgets to cut off the preceding replay before each of today's shows starts... including not cutting off the replay before Super8 & Tab. This is why I gotta bug one of 'em every day in this case. :ee:

Hi everyone :wave:

choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Here we go.

Back