View Poll Results: What do you think of this show?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simply Amazing!

6 100.00%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Decent

0 0%
  • Did not enjoy it

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 07-07-2013 Thomas Coastline - TranceFusion Night 060 with DJ T.H. Guestmix

07-07-2013 Thomas Coastline - TranceFusion Night 060 with DJ T.H. Guestmix

Thomas Coastline

Tracklist:

01. DJ T.H. pres. Trance Arrow feat. Carrie Mandalay - Feel The Love (SYQ Remix) [Balearic Sun Records]
    02. Snoww & DJ T.H. feat. Di - On and On (Tim Besamusca Remix) [Nu Communicate Recordings]
    03. Tekno, T.H. & Frank Düffel - Save Our Souls Anthem [High Contrast Recordings]
    04. Nostic & DJ T.H. feat. Laura Ledoux - I Want To Be Free (Rater Dub Mix) [Sorcery Records]
    05. Chris Oblivion & Serenity - The Last Sunrise (T.H. & Donito Agressive Remix) [Destination Sunshine]
    06. DJ Ives M & DJ T.H. feat. Gracie - Break Through (Derek Ryan Remix) [Nu Communicate Recordings]
    07. DJ T.H. - Dancing In Chinatown (MilamDo pres. Harmonic Rush Remix) [AEZ Recordings]
    08. Tim Besamusca & DJ T.H. with Three Faces - You Got Me (Trance Arts Remix) [Trance All-Stars Records]
    09. DJ T.H. - Dark Lights (Ikerya Project Remix) [Sorcery Records]
    10. Manida - The Last Sunrise (K-narf & DJ T.H. Remix) [Elysium Recordings]

Download:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/233183966/05e1...3.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
    Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.
    Last edited by C!C@; Jul 9th, 2013 at 09:23.

Quite another lesser-known of a Producer/DJ we have here with DJ T.H., aka Thomas Gatzka. A regular on the roster of Sorcery Records, last I heard of him before Dancing In Chinatown on AEZ and the You Got Me release with Tim Besamusca & Three Faces... well they were some of those tracks & remixes on Sorcery last year. And he was nice enough to spin what's basically a producer's set as his guest mix tonight on Thomas Coastline's show.

Here's his Discogs page with DJ Ives M http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Ives+M+%26+DJ+T.H.

His Discogs page as a Solo Producer http://www.discogs.com/artist/Dj+T.H.

And Facbook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/DeejayT.H.Trance

Click Here to join the AH.FM Forums
    PMs to me are currently turned off. So if you need me, reach me on Facebook.

Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now

Smile 688 Listeners ~ Thomas Coastline - TranceFusion Night 060 on AH.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Above1stBase View Post
    Quite another lesser-known of a Producer/DJ we have here with DJ T.H., aka Thomas Gatzka. A regular on the roster of Sorcery Records, last I heard of him before Dancing In Chinatown on AEZ and the You Got Me release with Tim Besamusca & Three Faces... well they were some of those tracks & remixes on Sorcery last year. And he was nice enough to spin what's basically a producer's set as his guest mix tonight on Thomas Coastline's show.

Here's his Discogs page with DJ Ives M http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Ives+M+%26+DJ+T.H.

His Discogs page as a Solo Producer http://www.discogs.com/artist/Dj+T.H.

And Facbook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/DeejayT.H.Trance

Was already working on it Same home town as Kraftwerk, for instance

Kraftwerk
    Kraftwerk
    Discography at Discogs
    Images for Kraftwerk

Current members: Ralf Hütter, Henning Schmitz, Fritz Hilpert, Stefan Pfaffe
    Maxime Schmitt has been a close friend of the group as well as an advisor and collaborator.
    Emil Schult has also collaborated on many releases, contributing both lyrics and graphics.

Genres: Electro / Electronica / Techno

Profile: an influential electronic music project that was formed by Ralf Hütter and Florian Schneider in 1970, and was fronted by them until Schneider's departure in 2008

Early 1970s vocoder, custom built for Kraftwerk

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 6 guests)

danmark_ori, Olegan
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

Smile 674 Listeners ~ tracklist : uploaded ~ Thomas Coastline - TranceFusion Night 060 on AH.FM

Dj T.H.
    Dj T.H.
    Discography at Discogs
    Images for Dj T.H.

Aliases: T.H., Thomas Gatzka, Trance Arrow

Genres: Trance, Progressive, Electronic, House
    Profile: DJ and Producer

There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 12 guests)

danmark_ori, Olegan

AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now
    01. DJ T.H. pres. Trance Arrow feat. Carrie Mandalay - Feel The Love (SYQ Remix) [Balearic Sun Records]
    02. Snoww & DJ T.H. feat. Di - On and On (Tim Besamusca Remix) [Nu Communicate Recordings]
    03. Tekno, T.H. & Frank Düffel - Save Our Souls Anthem [High Contrast Recordings]
    04. Nostic & DJ T.H. feat. Laura Ledoux - I Want To Be Free (Rater Dub Mix) [Sorcery Records]

dag Polar

05. Chris Oblivion & Serenity - The Last Sunrise (T.H. & Donito Agressive Remix) [Destination Sunshine]

Smile 654 Listeners ~ Thomas Coastline - TranceFusion Night 060 on AH.FM

Quote Originally Posted by CICA9THC View Post

Snoww
    Snoww
    Discography at Discogs
    Images for Snoww

In Groups: Upward Motion Project
    Profile: Trance Producer

Smile 644 Listeners ~ Thomas Coastline - TranceFusion Night 060 on AH.FM

Tim Besamusca
    Tim Besamusca
    Discography at Discogs
    Images for Tim Besamusca

Genres: Lounge / Soundtrack, Movie Music / Trance
    Profile: DJ and Producer

dag Polar
    hi CICA9THC ! was just about to leave ...

Quote Originally Posted by danmark_ori View Post
    hi CICA9THC ! was just about to leave ...
    okay see you later

06. DJ Ives M & DJ T.H. feat. Gracie - Break Through (Derek Ryan Remix) [Nu Communicate Recordings]

07. DJ T.H. - Dancing In Chinatown (MilamDo pres. Harmonic Rush Remix) [AEZ Recordings]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information