Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Thomas Coastline

thomas_coastline.jpg

Tracklist:

01. DJ T.H. pres. Trance Arrow feat. Carrie Mandalay - Feel The Love (SYQ Remix) [Balearic Sun Records]
02. Snoww & DJ T.H. feat. Di - On and On (Tim Besamusca Remix) [Nu Communicate Recordings]
03. Tekno, T.H. & Frank Düffel - Save Our Souls Anthem [High Contrast Recordings]
04. Nostic & DJ T.H. feat. Laura Ledoux - I Want To Be Free (Rater Dub Mix) [Sorcery Records]
05. Chris Oblivion & Serenity - The Last Sunrise (T.H. & Donito Agressive Remix) [Destination Sunshine]
06. DJ Ives M & DJ T.H. feat. Gracie - Break Through (Derek Ryan Remix) [Nu Communicate Recordings]
07. DJ T.H. - Dancing In Chinatown (MilamDo pres. Harmonic Rush Remix) [AEZ Recordings]
08. Tim Besamusca & DJ T.H. with Three Faces - You Got Me (Trance Arts Remix) [Trance All-Stars Records]
09. DJ T.H. - Dark Lights (Ikerya Project Remix) [Sorcery Records]
10. Manida - The Last Sunrise (K-narf & DJ T.H. Remix) [Elysium Recordings]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/233183966/05e...on_Night_060_on_AH.FM_07-07-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite another lesser-known of a Producer/DJ we have here with DJ T.H., aka Thomas Gatzka. A regular on the roster of Sorcery Records, last I heard of him before Dancing In Chinatown on AEZ and the You Got Me release with Tim Besamusca & Three Faces... well they were some of those tracks & remixes on Sorcery last year. And he was nice enough to spin what's basically a producer's set as his guest mix tonight on Thomas Coastline's show.

Here's his Discogs page with DJ Ives M http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Ives+M+&+DJ+T.H.

His Discogs page as a Solo Producer http://www.discogs.com/artist/Dj+T.H.

And Facbook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/DeejayT.H.Trance

:fishing:

688 Listeners ~ Thomas Coastline - TranceFusion Night 060 on AH.FM

Quite another lesser-known of a Producer/DJ we have here with DJ T.H., aka Thomas Gatzka. A regular on the roster of Sorcery Records, last I heard of him before Dancing In Chinatown on AEZ and the You Got Me release with Tim Besamusca & Three Faces... well they were some of those tracks & remixes on Sorcery last year. And he was nice enough to spin what's basically a producer's set as his guest mix tonight on Thomas Coastline's show.

Here's his Discogs page with DJ Ives M http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Ives+M+&+DJ+T.H.

His Discogs page as a Solo Producer http://www.discogs.com/artist/Dj+T.H.

And Facbook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/DeejayT.H.Trance

:fishing:

:good2: Was already working on it :smile: Same home town as Kraftwerk, for instance :book:

Kraftwerk
Kraftwerk
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Kraftwerk

Current members: Ralf Hütter, Henning Schmitz, Fritz Hilpert, Stefan Pfaffe
Maxime Schmitt has been a close friend of the group as well as an advisor and collaborator.
Emil Schult has also collaborated on many releases, contributing both lyrics and graphics.

Genres: Electro / Electronica / Techno

Profile: an influential electronic music project that was formed by Ralf Hütter and Florian Schneider in 1970, and was fronted by them until Schneider's departure in 2008

Early 1970s vocoder, custom built for Kraftwerk

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 6 guests)

danmark_ori, Olegan

674 Listeners ~ tracklist : uploaded ~ Thomas Coastline - TranceFusion Night 060 on AH.FM

Dj T.H.
Dj T.H.
Images for Dj T.H.

Aliases: T.H., Thomas Gatzka, Trance Arrow

Genres: Trance, Progressive, Electronic, House
Profile: DJ and Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 12 guests)

danmark_ori, Olegan

01. DJ T.H. pres. Trance Arrow feat. Carrie Mandalay - Feel The Love (SYQ Remix) [Balearic Sun Records]
02. Snoww & DJ T.H. feat. Di - On and On (Tim Besamusca Remix) [Nu Communicate Recordings]
03. Tekno, T.H. & Frank Düffel - Save Our Souls Anthem [High Contrast Recordings]
04. Nostic & DJ T.H. feat. Laura Ledoux - I Want To Be Free (Rater Dub Mix) [Sorcery Records]

05. Chris Oblivion & Serenity - The Last Sunrise (T.H. & Donito Agressive Remix) [Destination Sunshine]

654 Listeners ~ Thomas Coastline - TranceFusion Night 060 on AH.FM

Snoww
Snoww
Images for Snoww

In Groups: Upward Motion Project
Profile: Trance Producer

644 Listeners ~ Thomas Coastline - TranceFusion Night 060 on AH.FM

Tim Besamusca
Tim Besamusca
Images for Tim Besamusca

Genres: Lounge / Soundtrack, Movie Music / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

06. DJ Ives M & DJ T.H. feat. Gracie - Break Through (Derek Ryan Remix) [Nu Communicate Recordings]

07. DJ T.H. - Dancing In Chinatown (MilamDo pres. Harmonic Rush Remix) [AEZ Recordings]

08. Tim Besamusca & DJ T.H. with Three Faces - You Got Me (Trance Arts Remix) [Trance All-Stars Records]

10. Manida - The Last Sunrise (K-narf & DJ T.H. Remix) [Elysium Recordings]

Back