Vexilium

Vexilium.jpg

Tracklist:
WARM-UP
01. Andrew Bayer - All This Will Happen Again [Anjunabeats]
02. Da Funk - Don’t Let Go [Anjunadeep]
03. tONKPROJECT - Sunsomewhere [Silk Textures]

BUILD-UP
04. Jason van Wyk & JPL with Cat Martin - Every Mile Away (Original Mix) [Songbird]
05. Aly & Fila feat. Tricia McTeague - Speed Of Sound (Album Extended Mix) [Armada]
06. Who.Is - Only Totally [Anjunabeats]
07. Rank 1 & M.I.K.E. vs. Adele - Elements Of Skyfall (Vexilium Mashup) [CD-R]

BY-PAST
08. Above & Beyond pres. OceanLab - Sirens Of The Sea (Cosmic Gate Vocal Remix) [Anjunabeats]
09. PG2 - Forum Of Love (Danjo & Styles Remix) [Trance Corporation]
10. Hawk feat. Sasja vs. Mark Arbor - Emerald Words (Vexilium Mashup) [CD-R]

BACK-END
11. Sean Tyas feat. Nicole McKenna - Got Love (Original Mix) [Tytanium]
12. Fictivision vs C-Quence - Symbols (Will Atkinson 5000 Remix) [In Trance We Trust]
13. Fady & Mina - NinJa (Original Mix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/233797389/930..._Spectrum_01_on_AH.FM_11-07-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello :)

I think that some of you can recognize me... A few years ago I had a radio show @ AH.fm titled Different Dimension (for proof you can check topics from FIRST and LAST episodes) but unfortunately I had to resign. Now, after completing my studies, I'm ready to come back to regular radio show with a new concept called Sound Spectrum.

Every episode of Sound Spectrum will be divided into 4 parts (though I should say spectrums):

-> Spectrum One: WARM-UP - with soundtracks, downtempo, deep house and progressive house. With this part I would like to show that there are better alternatives than trouse.
-> Spectrum Two: BUILD-UP - with progressive trance and "modern" trance (don't worry! Such tracks will be played very rarely ;).
-> Spectrum Three: BY-PAST - with older progressive & uplifting tracks. I will try to play underrated productions rather than well-known classics.
-> Spectrum Four: BACK-END - faster part with upliting trance, tech-trance, psy-trance or pitched-up techno.

In addition, you can expect exclusive mashups made by myself :smile: Every show will contain about 12-14 tracks.

As you can see, Sound Spectrum is aimed at persons who are not afraid of good electronic music - subgenre and BPM shoudn't matter. However, be assured that main focus will be on quality trance music!

I will be here for tracklisting and chatting as well. Hope to see you later :mask:

Last edited:
t9306.gif
Welcome Back
t9306.gif

Cheers!
:beer2:
t9303.gif

OK, let's start :)

WARM-UP
01. Andrew Bayer - All This Will Happen Again [Anjunabeats]

Andrew has released magnificent EDM album this year \o/

WARM-UP