Genres : House / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

Home Town: Haslev, Sjælland, Denmark
Current Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

kiholm.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Kiholm feat. Josh Money - Long Journey Home (Kris O'Neil Remix) [Songbird]
02. Andrew Benson - More [Macarize]
03. Adrian Lux feat. Alva Tång - Damaged (Marcus Schossow 'Ibiza Love' Remix) [Ultra]
04. Bass Robbers & Toby Traxx feat. Ace Wilder - Place My Heart [In Charge]
05. Boom Jinx, Maor Levi & Ashley Tomberlin - When You Loved Me (Maor Levi Club Mix) [Anjunabeats]
06. Maarcos - Blaze (Dirty South Edit) [Phazing]
07. Dannic - Ignite [Toolroom]
08. Matisse & Sadko - Stars [Doorn]
09. Arty feat. Fiora - Grand Finale [Ministry Of Sound]
10. Marcus Schossow - Reverie [Axtone]
11. ID feat. ID - ID (Kiholm Remix) [Exclusive]
12. D-Mad - She Gave Happiness (Arty Remix) [Enhanced]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/236398829/b73658e/Kiholm_-_Globetrotter_034_on_AH.FM_26-07-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
866 Listeners ~ Kiholm - Globetrotter 034 on AH.FM

Hello world, I got a super delicious episode ready for you today! :)

:mml: dag Kiholm :cap:

Kris O'Neil
Kris O'Neil
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Kris O'Neil

Alias: Kristian Nielsen

Genres: Electro / House / Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 7 guests)

danmark_ori, Kiholm+, MaxRS+, skilly bong+

01. Kiholm feat. Josh Money - Long Journey Home (Kris O'Neil Remix) [Songbird]

Josh Money
Josh Money
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Josh Money

In Groups: Domingo & Money
Genres: Classic, Opera, Rock, Techno

Profile: Producer

Current Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States
Home Town: Warner Robins, Georgia, United States

composer and performer : ranks 1 and 2 to me. Any DJ is 3rd at most: only when remixing...

:wall:

:sleeping: :lol: :cap: It goes beyond me, ignoring or even forgetting to add :wink: the very name of a performer. To me, any DJ comes 3rd or 4th.

1. composer. Here's were the music world starts. Without composer, no performer, no remixer, no DJ
2. performer. As soon as I hear a vocalist, I want to know his/her name. Any contribution to a track is entitled to be mentioned. How would you feel having contributed a given track - and your name was omitted ? :cap:
3. now it's time for remixer, eventually
4. and here's our DJ.

A composer can produce his creations very well without any of the numbers 2-4 :wink:
A performer's performance depends on a given composition. Yet a performer can do without a remixer or a DJ

Please keep these things in mind :captain:

:yes: :iagree: Remember guys: without a composer, without a performer, both remixer and DJ are left with empty hands .. .. .. :blink:

no no i mean in releases and cd covers even... its bull shit
​the remixes wouldn't exist if the tracks , producers and vocalists wouldn't be there too, so... ofc, some remixes are better than the originals but the producers are more important than somebody who remixes a tune.
For me everyone deserves the credit for their work. The remixer is basically the producer of the sounds you're listening to on that remix, but the original producer is still the composer of the melodies and ideas that gave the remixer something cool to work with. Then there's the vocalist of course who doesn't change. So it's important that everyone gets their due credit for the hard work they put in to give us great music to enjoy. :)

I don't address remixers usually myself. Respect and decency apparently don't go without saying and naturally always. The way of (not) presenting a fact can be put (and changed) locally. Time and again.

The same case was made for especially Sunrise (Here I Am), and I keep quoting that post Matt made since he clearly stated his track with Kate Dowman was a cover of Ratty's Sunrise. This one, might as well be Jean-Michel Jarre vs Fire & Ice.

Hey MaxRS and danmark_ori - hope life is treating the both of you well!

slowly recovering from partial deafness : went to the doctor again yesterday

01. Kiholm - Long Journey Home (Kris O'Neil Remix) [Songbird]
03. Adrian Lux - Damaged (Marcus Schossow 'Ibiza Love' Remix) [Ultra]

Totally agreeing with you on that one!

without add. info, with me, the impression is auto-generated you were the very singer.

Yes!! :grinning: Good work finding that Polar :cap:

:smile: This vocalist name was contributed to me, by Above1stBase :captain: :good2:

@ Mads Kiholm: would you be so kind as to add the names of both singers in your tracklist ? :cap:

:smile: This vocalist name was contributed to me, by Above1stBase :captain: :good2:

@ Mads Kiholm: would you be so kind as to add the names of both singers in your tracklist ? :cap:

Of course, I thought I added Josh, sorry about that. I couldn't find the vocalist for the adrian lux track, thanks for the heads up!

Back