In Groups: Moon, The (2), Nu NRG

Genres: Electronic / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

giuseppe_ottaviani.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Jan Martin feat. Hysteria! - There's You (LTN Remix) [Enhanced Progressive]
02. Miksa - Coming To Light [Dangerbox]
03. Duncan MacPherson - Soul Destroyer (Original Mix) [Sorcery]
04. Camilo Santi & Krzysztof Chochlow - The Cube [Metanoia] [GO On Air Highlights]
05. Dirkie Coetzee feat. Nanje Nowack - Silent Heart (Original Mix) [Camouflage]
06. M.I.K.E. vs YORK feat. Asheni - Across The Ocean (M.I.K.E.'s Club Edit) [Planet Love]
07. Joey Chilson - Lost & Found [CDR] [HOT or NOT]
08. Alex M.O.R.P.H - Eternal Flame (Solarstone Pure Mix) [Armada]
09. Bobina - Lovin' Lies (Extended Mix) [Magik Muzik]
10. Giuseppe Ottaviani & Ferry Corsten - Magenta (Ahmed Romel Remix) [GO On Air Mashup Selection]
11. Darren Porter & Manuel Le Saux - Stormchaser [Extrema Global Music]
12. Saltwater - The Legacy (Peetu S Remix) [CDR] [GO On Air Reloaded]

Download: pending

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I may have voted this track as HOT last week, but if I didn't... OK I can't remember if I did but most of the rest voted this as NOT, so no HOT or NOT Replay this week :fishing:

Giuseppe Ottaviani - GO On Air 052 (26 July 2013) :book:

http://www.goonair.net/

lately i see this forum more and more empty::unsure:
:unsure: It's been a very discouraging month this one with forum activity. Hardly been anyone posting during even the good sets. Sets from the likes of Eunostos, Dave Nadz, Liam Wilson, Sneijder, James Dymond, as well as Cesar last month. Polar's reasoning behind it is the vacationing but I don't really know what's up.

lately i see this forum more and more empty::unsure:

Hi Piccoli!

I have two hypotheses:
- everybody is outside enjoying summer, rather than in a warm room with a PC fan blowing warm air on you
- it was already noticed that forum attendance is higher when the music is more uplifting; lately there is less of that :(

:unsure: It's been a very discouraging month this one with forum activity. Hardly been anyone posting during even the good sets. Sets from the likes of Eunostos, Dave Nadz, Liam Wilson, Sneijder, James Dymond, as well as Cesar last month. Polar's reasoning behind it is the vacationing but I don't really know what's up.

yeap i noticed the same thing:unsure:

- it was already noticed that forum attendance is higher when the music is more uplifting; lately there is less of that :(
Except Dave Nadz & Liam Wilson had that on Wednesday yet only 2 pages for each thread. That's much more a problem itself than being the tracks uplifting :wall:

Hi Piccoli!

I have two hypotheses:
- everybody is outside enjoying summer, rather than in a warm room with a PC fan blowing warm air on you

yep your second hypothese is true, it's a shame a see this but AH.FM is transforming in a progressive station rather than a trance station :yes:

Note: Manuel Le Saux did play the Time Axis Remix of this on Extrema 2 weeks ago :fishing:

Giuseppe Ottaviani - GO On Air 052 (26 July 2013) :book:

http://www.goonair.net/

02. Miksa - Coming To Light [Dangerbox]
03. Duncan MacPherson - Soul Destroyer (Original Mix) [Sorcery]

Back