Thread: Neverwinter Online

Neverwinter Online

Hello there AH.FM Family. Maybe someone of You is playing Neverwinter Online? If yes post here so we can run together some dungeons :D ps. 60 Trickstar Rogue here
    Tr4nce Up Your Life !!!

I played that game for a good deal Unfortunately tho, i stopped due to what i read for the upcoming changes to Trickster Rogues (its lvl 51 atm)

Heya, I also got a lvl 60 TR, was taking a 3 months break for the summer and then the other day logged on (was 59 when I paused). Did my prayer thing and Ding, there we go! =) I got pretty pissed off when I realized it is actually a pay to win game as so many ppl say. And the endless hunt for gold is tiresome. I might get into it again if I have time. Studies starts on monday and by then time will be even more limited than it has been. Anyway, my TR is called Sanarec Den'Lis and accountname is arvut. I considered buying the Fury of the Feywild pack, might even do it tonight before the thing ends. Then level up the same guy as a Moon-Elf as hes supposed to be.

I actually bought it, so whatcha say we three start new toons together when this package launches? maybe even grind some gold/items before that? I'm free tomorrow, then I'll be busy for the next week, even on the weekend. After that I'll have weekends and an evening (CET) or two to play on workdays.

I was so addicted to that game but i stopped about 6 months ago. Spent a good bit of money on it. Were playing Phantasy Star Online 2 now.
    -Psytrance Soldier-

We played this game for a long time. Its pretty good. After this we played some Star Trek online and then RIFT. RIFT was really good. Better than Neverwinter imo. Now we are on to Shroud of the Avatar and that's where well be for many years to come.
    -Psytrance Soldier-

Thread Information