Veselin Tasev
Veselin Tasev
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Veselin Tasev

Genres: Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Produre. Founder of TCD Recordings

maximix.jpg

Tracklist:
01. ReOrder & Ian Standerwick - Hidden In A Smile (Philippe El Sisi Remix) [Arisa Audio]
02. Veselin Tasev - You Are Like The Sun (Extended Mix) [TCD]
03. Kaimo K - Innermost (Original Mix) [Edge EDM]
04. Armin van Buuren - Who's Afraid Of 138?! (Photographer Remix) [Who's Afraid Of 138?!]
05. Davey Asprey - Chimera [Monster Digital]
06. Matt Bowdidge - Still By Your Side (Original Mix) [Mental Asylum]
07. Ronny K. vs Android - Simple Joy (The Noble Six Remix) [Defcon]
08. Type 41 - Destination (Ikerya Project Remix) [Silent Shore]
09. Tangle - Mirage (Original Mix) [Edge EDM]
10. Paul Vinitsky & Jane Maximova - Save Me (MilamDo Twisted Mix) [Vendace]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/239336944/525...ce_World_282_on_AH.FM_11-08-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Front page is currently showing replays below Upcoming Shows instead of this, Ozzy XPM & Jordan Suckley, which all should air after HeavensGate Ibiza later today. I'll look for that to be fixed up by the time I'm back here for this.

Any one of you can also post here yourselves if this current issue has been fixed before the end of the HeavensGate Broadcast :fishing:

So with an hour to go to the show and Dan told me he'll get the issue with below Upcoming Shows on the front page fixed after the HeavensGate Broadcast. Yet those two replays though are still looming.

Maybe Dan's set something up to jump those next 3 shows ahead of the looming replays but I may have to message him again to make sure those replays don't happen.
33.gif

And for one last update on the show starting in its normal slot, currently if you check below Upcoming Shows the schedule is being retrieved, and the linking to this thread on the front page should show as soon as the HeavensGate broadcast ends. Can't do it even on this track as broadcast does need to end before proceeding with the re-slot in
music.gif

tuned here

DTW :super:

Just like that in a minute the broadcast ends. Now where's Veselin? :ee:

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 3 guests)

danmark_ori, Above1stBase+, masterstefan, Veselin Tasev+, evyqueen87+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, DJ Alex The Lion+, sqrs

:music::music::music:

Hello to all ))) Tuned in \o/

Hello everybody! :wave: Hello Veselin! :friends:
Very nice start! :dance:

nice sound.

Back