Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

maria_mashkova.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Simon Le Grec - Mary's Faith
02. Protoculture - Echoes (Protoculture Mix)
03. Jaden Merrick - Split (Sayphonik Remix)
04. Lange & Emery - Back On Track (Gareth Back On Breaks Mix)
05. Talla & Ace - Redrum (Carl.B Club Mix)
06. Ronski Speed pres. Sun Decade - U Got Me (Activa Remix)
07. Twister - Distance
08. Paul van Dyk - Another Way (PvD Sessions Mix)
09. Solarstone - Seven Cities (Armin Van Buuren Remix)
10. Kamil Polner - Soul Cure (Rozzas Remix)
11. Seth Hutton - Don't Look Behind You (Mike Shiver Remix)

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/239518121/fa5...f_Desire_052_on_AH.FM_12-08-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
dag Polar :captain:

:wave: Did a brief nap before this show started. Was exhausted: did sleep too little all days of last week, including the weekend :yawn: Just finalised a fine update of Marcella Woods :cap: How are you ? :grinning:

:wave: Did a brief nap before this show started. Was exhausted: did sleep too little all days of last week, including the weekend :yawn: Just finalised a fine update of Marcella Woods :cap: How are you ? :grinning:
oh hope Liana is better now and you will have a relax week this time :smile: i woke up an hour ago still 2nightshifts here tonight and tomorrow :)

oh hope Liana is better now and you will have a relax week this time :smile: i woke up an hour ago still 2nightshifts here tonight and tomorrow :)

Was called earlier this morning by the vet. Need to go on giving her 3 medicines each 3 times a day (07:00 + 15:00 + 23:00) until at least coming Friday. Awaiting the blood test results, for amongs others her pancreas :hmmm:

Back