Thread: Help! unable to listen to winamp plugin.it says 'could not load VLC web plug-in'

Help! unable to listen to winamp plugin.it says 'could not load VLC web plug-in'

hey I am unable to listen to the web streaming of winamp or the windows media player plug-ins.it says it couldn't load the VLC plugin.can someone guide me.
    thanks in advance.

seems like a software issue not us .. try the web player www.ah.fm/player or www.ah.fm/192k.m3u cheers
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Quote Originally Posted by ady7 View Post
    hey I am unable to listen to the web streaming of winamp or the windows media player plug-ins.it says it couldn't load the VLC plugin.can someone guide me.
    thanks in advance.
    Hi I had that too recently, that is because the file type m3u is not assigned as an extension for winamp (yet)...

Go in winamp, click on left top, menu pops up, then options, then in the sub-menu Preferences, then select "General Preferences" and "File Types" make sure that also M3U is selected together with the ones selected now (or all). Re-close winamp + try again

If that doesn't help, download the m3u file instead of opening on a location where you can find it like Desktop
    Right click on the M3U file and open with (or open if there is no open with). Then go find winamp and force it to winamp

Should be better
    Last edited by enRu; Aug 19th, 2013 at 21:38.

Thread Information