• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Adam Ellis

adam_ellis.jpg

Tracklist:
01. NeuVo & Adam Ellis - Leaving Gahenna [CDR]
02. Conductor & The Cowboy - Feeling This Way (Bryan Kearney & Adam Ellis Remix) [CDR]
03. Planet Perfecto - Bullet In The Gun (Adam Ellis Remix) [Perfecto]
04. Armin van Buuren feat. Van Velzen - Take Me Where I Wanna Go (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix) [Armada]
05. Arctic Moon - Adelaide (Original Mix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
06. Amadeus vs Aly & Fila - A Dream of Peace (Lostly Remix) [Discover]
07. Adam Ellis - Napalm Poet (Original Mix) [Kearnage]
08. Second Sine - Ipanema Girls [Vendace]
09. Agnelli & Nelson pres. A & N Project - Quest (Adam Ellis Filthy Remix) [CDR]
10. Aly & Fila - Tula [Future Sound Of Egypt]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/241138191/efc...The_Void_001_on_AH.FM_21-08-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:super:

Oh yes! The man of the moment in Trance right now as of the past month with the release of Napalm Poet, the track itself a very high Tune of the Year candidate spending 8 days at #1 in the Beatport Trance Top 100, and much more massive tracks & remixes from him ahead, and he joins the station as an AH.FM DJ tomorrow! He doesn't even need to create an account because he already has one! :lol:

Thrilled to have Adam aboard! \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

the news about this show is still hard to believe :megacrazy:

Hi guys. First off thanks for been here and taking part in the thread. Il try to be here most shows. Secondly id like to say sorry for the lack of my talking and a radio intro. Im waiting on my intro so will make the intro of the show better next time.

enjoy my new single playing right now ;0

Last edited:
:rave::rave::rave::rave:

Hi guys. First off thanks for been here and taking part in the thread. Il try to be here most shows. Secondly id like to say soprry for the lack of my talking and a radio intro. Im waiting on my intro so will make the intro of the show better next time.

afternoon adam :)

Hi guys. First off thanks for been here and taking part in the thread. Il try to be here most shows. Secondly id like to say soprry for the lack of my talking and a radio intro. Im waiting on my intro so will make the intro of the show better next time.

:drunk: No problem Adam, we've had our share of shows that typically don't start off with an intro anyway. Let's do it :clap::clap:

Back