Orkidea
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Alias: Tapio Hakanen

orkidea.jpg

Tracklist:

00. Orkidea: Radio Unity Intro
01. Chaim feat. Meital De Razon: Love Rehab
02. Klangkarussell: Sonnentanz (Phoniques Sonnentrance Remix)
03. Echomen: Perpetual (Guy J Remix)
04. Quivver: The Fog (Kassey Voorn Vintage Interpretation)
05. AudioStorm: Messenger of the Night Sky (LoQuai Alteration Prog Remix)
06. Tim Besamusca: The Universe In Us (Progressive Mix)
07. Tilt & Paul van Dyk: Rendezvous (Orkidea Remix)
08. B.Exp: Overmind (Thomas Datt Remix)
09. Alex M.O.R.P.H: Eternal Flame (Solarstone Pure Mix)

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/241138304/ec1cbf1/Orkidea_-_Radio_Unity_056_on_AH.FM_21-08-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's show will be quite a journey through different styles and genres - which is something I always enjoy :) There will be atmospheric and melodic deep house cuts from Phonique and Chaim, progressive house from Quivver and Guy J, prog trance from LoQuai and Tim Besamusca and uplifting 136bpm stuff from Solarstone and Thomas Datt. Personally I won't be able to join today as I'll be in a Philip Glass live concert (!) here in Helsinki at the time of broadcast. Hope you'll enjoy the show!

tuned in :dance:

One of my favorite shows :music:

759 Listeners ~ tracklist: not uploaded ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 056 on AH.FM

Today's show will be quite a journey through different styles and genres - which is something I always enjoy :) There will be atmospheric and melodic deep house cuts from Phonique and Chaim, progressive house from Quivver and Guy J, prog trance from LoQuai and Tim Besamusca and uplifting 136bpm stuff from Solarstone and Thomas Datt. Personally I won't be able to join today as I'll be in a Philip Glass live concert (!) here in Helsinki at the time of broadcast. Hope you'll enjoy the show!

Philip Glass
Philip Glass
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Philip Glass

Profile: Composer and musician born in Baltimore, Maryland in 1937. He studied music with William Bergsma, Vincent Pershichetti, Darius Milhaud and Nadia Boulanger. In 1966 he worked with Ravi Shankar, which changed his perspective on composition. In the fall of 1968, he founded the Philip Glass Ensemble to perform his music and in 1971 he started Chatam Square Production to release his music.

In Groups: Philip Glass Ensemble, The, Polyrock

:: 02. Philip Glass Metamorphosis: Metamorphosis Five ::
Wink 1529 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 024 on AH.FM
15-12-2010 Orkidea - Radio Unity 024
http://www.ah.fm/forum/showthread.p...io-Unity-024&p=1741518&viewfull=1#post1741518
15-12-2010, 04:19 PM #128 (21:19h NL, CET)
danmark_ori
Ursa Major ★

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

There are currently 36 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 28 guests)

danmark_ori, cottonmouth+, boow, bjerre+, Albert_An+, Ayman Billah, skilly bong+, Leon Wight+

Back