Images for Lazarus (9)

Alias: Matt Groves

Favorite Music: Pounding Melodic Trance

plS9Ja3ZOsY.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Silica - Katana [Defcon]
02. ID - ID [Defcon]
03. Grizli Man - Evolution (Kaimo K Remix) [D.MAX]
04. Magic Sense feat. Daniel Nova - Phoenix (Simon O'Shine Remix) [AudioResearch]
05. Etasonic - Wonder Of This Planet (Grazba Epic Mix) [Defcon]
06. Ronny K. - City Of Angels [MOTIV8]
07. Sergey Nevone & Simon O'Shine - Apprehension [Defcon]
08. Kaimo K - Firefly [Silent Shore White]
09. Outer Space - New Land (Michele Cecchi Remix) [Nile Tunes]
10. Sash feat. Tina Cousins - Mysterious Times (Touchstone Remix) [CDR]
11. Emanuele Congeddu & Nicolas Mariott - First Kiss (Kaimo K Remix) [AEZ]
12. New World - Afterlife (UDM Remix) [Defcon]
13. Kaimo K - Innermost (Original Mix) [Edge EDM]
14. UDM - Reborn (Thomas G Remix) [Defcon]
15. Photographer - This Is Upstep (Estigma Remix) [Digitized]
16. Stephen Kirkwood - We Are All Connected (Amitacek Remix) [Defcon]
17. MilamDo pres. Harmonic Rush - The Dark Side Of Persia [Edge EDM]
18. NX-Trance - XCite 2013 [Defcon]
19. Paul Denton - MaDMAn [Defcon]
20. Armin van Buuren & Photographer vs Max Graham, Ana Criado & Aly & Fila - Who's Afraid Of Nothing Else Matters (Vicky Wood Mashup)

Download:
Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 162 on AH.FM 27-08-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/242249932/06b..._Episode_162_on_AH.FM_27-08-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you can all join me later on for some more high quality trance including five new world premières of forthcoming Defcon material!

I'm also going to be a little late arriving in the forums but don't worry, I will make it as soon as I can :)

waiting Lazarus :smile: :friends:

Long time since my last listening of this wonderful show! I see now it is already on Tuesday! Every 4th Tuesday, am I right? Hope to be here & listen with you Matty & the friends of BFTD :)))

Hope you can all join me later on for some more high quality trance including five new world premières of forthcoming Defcon material!

I'm also going to be a little late arriving in the forums but don't worry, I will make it as soon as I can :)
And here's the thing: while you'll be late getting over here in time for this month's show, as we spoke about last night I'll have you covered for the first hour :fishing:

And... some bad news just breaking. Now it looks like Laz won't make it at all. And I only have the first hour of his tracklist so... hopefully Above The Clouds get here with the rest for Hour 2, otherwise, come that hour it'll be time to ID :/

869 Listeners ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 162 on AH.FM

:wave: Hello guys ! :grinning:

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 1 guests)

danmark_ori, *MaxRS+, *boww!, *Above1stBase+

< F 3 >

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

danmark_ori, boww!, Above1stB
ase+

And... some bad news just breaking. Now it looks like Laz won't make it at all. And I only have the first hour of his tracklist so... hopefully Above The Clouds get here with the rest for Hour 2, otherwise, come that hour it'll be time to ID :/

Well, the music will be here, not all is lost!

Carl :beer2:

oh bummer Laz can't come here ... ( first time happening with the ' new ' time of his set, which I am not used to by the way :hmmm: )

Well, the music will be here, not all is lost!

Carl :beer2:
Randy :beer2: I'm gutted for him, you know? He knew at first when he spoke to me but now it's gotten to where he can't, just like how I missed Extrema last week :unsure:

oh bummer Laz can't come here ... ( first time happening with the ' new ' time of his set, which I am not used to by the way :hmmm: )
It stinks. It's a private matter between me and him on why he knew he'd at first be late and now both of us are left a cliffhanger with him unable to make it at all
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

900 Listeners ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 162 on AH.FM

Let the ID's begin :)

:wave: Hi skilly bong ! :dancing:

There are currently 40 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 33 guests)

danmark_ori, skilly bong+, Above1stBase+, boww!, Alien Aka. Dj TrAns-X+, MaxRS+, tranceHeaven33

Back