• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Indecent Noise
Indecent Noise
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Indecent Noise

Aliases: Aleksander Stawierej, Baltic Sea Beach Club, Gnomus, Noise Tek, Terra Break
In Groups: Slavic Force

Genres: House / Techno / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

indecent_noise.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Solaris Vibe & Sonic Sense - Supernova [Digital Nature]
02. Jacob & Skipper - What Is It [Blue Tunes]
03. The Digital Blonde & Reaky - Midnight Ride [Midnight Resurrection]
04. Champa - A Great Feeling (Offline Remix) [Yellow Sunshine Explosion]
05. Avshi - Sunset Blues [Iono Music]
06. Chemical Content 1 - Direct Mental Treatment [Yellow Sunshine Explosion]
07. Neelix - Hometown [Spin Twist]
08. Simon Patterson & Blazer - Contraband (Blazer Mix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
09. Chemical Content 1 - The Swamp (Jordan Suckley Remix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
10. Darma - Fire Source [Solar Tech]
11. E-Clip & Egorythmia - Highest Technology (Lifeforms Remix) [Iono Music]
12. Ovnimoon & Protonica - Eight K Miles (Ovnimoon Remix) [Goa Corps]
13. John 00 Fleming & Christopher Lawrence - Dark On Fire (Original Mix) [JOOF]
14. Ritmo & NOK - New World Order (Egorythmia Remix) [Iono Music]
15. Lyctum - Bright Lights [JOOF]
16. Endeavour & Earthspace - Visual Controlled [Hadra]
17. Harmonic Rush - We're Ghosts [Monster Digital]
18. Joint Operations Centre - Under A Sea Of Birds [Subculture]
19. Sean Tyas & RAM - Beat Boutique (Sean Tyas Remix) [AVA]
20. Harmonic Rush - The Dark Side Of Persia [Edge EDM]
21. Champa vs. Three Circuit - The Self [Yellow Sunshine Explosion]
22. Federation - New Religion (Original Mix) [Feed The Moth]
23. The Thrillseekers with York & Asheni - Daydream (Will Atkinson Dreamy Mix) [Adjusted]
24. Igor S - Boomerang (Jase Thirlwall Rework) [CDR]
25. UDM - Galactica (Johan Ekman Remix) [Entrance]
26. Indecent Noise - Razor (James Dymond Remix) [Mental Asylum] [BOSH OF THE MONTH]
27. Eddie Bitar - Kaboom (XGenic Remix) [Mental Asylum]
28. The Technicians - Rock The House [Aria Knights]
29. Jase Thirlwall - Thunderflash (Indecent Noise Remix) [Mental Asylum]
30. ID - ID [CDR]
31. ID - ID [CDR]
32. ID - ID [CDR]
33. Bryan Kearney - Stealth Bomber (Sam Jones & Will Rees Remix) [Kearnage]
34. Armin van Buuren - Who's Afraid Of 138?! (Jordan Suckley Remix) [Who's Afraid Of 138?!]
35. Bryan Kearney & Jamie Walker - We'll Never Die (Adam Ellis Remix) [Kearnage]
36. Indecent Noise & Lostly - Lost In Noise [Mental Asylum]
37. Paul van Dyk feat. Hemstock & Jennings - Nothing But You (Billy Gillies Remix) [CDR]
38. Inertia - The Chamber (Indecent Noise Remix) [CDR]
39. ID - ID [CDR]
40. Cygnus X - Superstring (Rank 1 Remix) [ID&T] [CLASSIC BOSH]

Download:
Indecent Noise - Radio Bosh 044 on AH.FM 01-09-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/243127202/a3d...dio_Bosh_044_on_AH.FM_01-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:book: And I've intended on saying all of this leading up to today. I'm not going to stop on it now. This is something to think about going into this month's show...

3vhmi0.jpg

I strongly feel this is necessary. And needed to be said.

Tech Trance is in UK Trance Producers' Blood. It's been a staple of Mark Sherry's sets & mixes since pioneering the genre back in its early days with Sander van Doorn, Marcel Woods, Marco V, Mauro Picotto, Mario Piu & Oliver Lieb. It's even been promoted through Recoverworld's Discover Dark label from the first Dark Sessions compilation mixed by Chris Hampshire. And it's still in the blood of Indecent Noise today.

This sub of Trance has come a long way, it is continuing to grow and it's not going to stop now, not with more producers who do their take on it and do it justice. Respect the growth of Tech Trance and the producers / DJs who do it right :no:

:iagree: Quality Trance ≠ only melodic tracks. Without Proper Tech Trance, without good banging drops, there is no diversity in the genre, not even in a live set. You wouldn't even have more moments even during a live set / in a club when trancers are jumping and going crazy on a dance floor. Tech Trance tracks are meant to have these drops after breaks & builds. They are meant for clubs & dancefloors because because they get people jumping in a few more ways than melodic stuff does. And it's the producer's choice if he wants make a Techy Original track or Techy remix. If it's not for you, that's fine but you don't call it shit, and you don't call it killing the Trance. That saying is bullshit. We don't need anyone else quitting on Trance, or any more DJs leaving AH.FM because they can't stand how one fan or another wants to Trance to only be melodic and uplifting. Indecent Noise has stayed true to playing Tech Trance here on this station and in his live sets. Nothing is stopping him, John Askew, Bryan Kearney, Phil Taylor, Matthew Pear, or Eddie Bitar from still doing that, or Aleks' Mental Asylum label which is well-respected for putting out Tech Trance at its finest.

Acid is also an important element. There was less of it in recent years and this year you have certain producers (like Jordan Suckley) who are trying to bring that sound back. I thank them for doing that. Hell, for some time during those recent years (2010 & 2011!) those harder, darker, edgier, techy sounds were getting ignored, which is why we have TEAM 140 & UkTuniTranceTeam on Facebook. Even another Facebook page I follow and is run by another friend of mine that's called "I bet we can find 1,000,000 people who love Trance" has tolerance themselves for a Tech Trance track. Because it's earned that tolerance, and support from these pages. That continued support has been paying off. The quality of Tech Trance tracks being made are getting better and better thanks to the support these producers are getting along with being well respected by fans for thinking outside the box, and putting their talent on display, and it's about time these sounds were given their due.

Trance is Trance, regardless of if it's Techy or Melodic or if it involves Acid. I've posted in threads during shows or special sets with members such as TeroA, Altered-Mind, labielecki, Hudsonbreak, Lokki, Akku, tranceHeaven33, Ari Mistica, 2badism, Erick Diaz Reeyes, tunes07 & fazza90 and they all know that very well. If you're not accepting Tech Trance as what some producers make, or into some DJs' sets when it's expected to be played, you might as well be accepting bad Electro House elements combined with Trance elements, or any tracks that claim to be uplifting yet have cheesy, uninteresting, generic 2-3 minute breakdowns with generic leads / melodies that get awfully boring. :sleeping: Trance is supposed to be diverse and creative, not filled with repetition. What good does it do for a Trance producer such as Sneijder, MilamDo or Jordan Suckley, if he can't even be called that because he made a fine Tech Trance track, with a good banging Drop? Tech Trance adds to that diversity for Trance and in Trance sets, has been since the 2000s, and is why it's still around today. And because Indecent Noise will stick to what he makes and plays, which is Tech Trance, I have his back.

Keep all of this in mind when you start hearing Tech Trance track in this set today.

P.S. Aleks does play in Psy in this show now, and he may very well do it again to start this month's edition out. And I sure don't have a problem with that. My point on Tech Trance still stands.

Now then... TECH TRANCERS!!!!!!! :choon::choon::choon::choon::choon: IT'S TIME FOR THE BOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^[HISSES] :ee::ee:

Anyway, Aleks is coming off another gig last night in LA. Not sure if he's still asleep or not but I'm looking for him to be awake in time for this month's show :fishing:

so you was sleeping for 2 days?:lol::lol:

:book: And I've intended on saying all of this leading up to today. I'm not going to stop on it now. This is something to think about going into this month's show...

:iagree: Quality Trance ≠ only melodic tracks. Without Proper Tech Trance, without good banging drops, there is no diversity in the genre, not even in a live set. You wouldn't even have more moments even during a live set / in a club when trancers are jumping and going crazy on a dance floor. Tech Trance tracks are meant to have these drops after breaks & builds. They are meant for clubs & dancefloors because because they get people jumping in a few more ways than melodic stuff does. And it's the producer's choice if he wants make a Techy Original track or Techy remix. If it's not for you, that's fine but you don't call it shit, and you don't call it killing the Trance. That saying is bullshit. We don't need anyone else quitting on Trance, or any more DJs leaving AH.FM because they can't stand how one fan or another wants to Trance to only be melodic and uplifting. Indecent Noise has stayed true to playing Tech Trance here on this station and in his live sets. Nothing is stopping him, John Askew, Bryan Kearney, Phil Taylor, Matthew Pear, or Eddie Bitar from still doing that, or Aleks' Mental Asylum label which is well-respected for putting out Tech Trance at its finest.

Acid is also an important element. There was less of it in recent years and this year you have certain producers (like Jordan Suckley) who are trying to bring that sound back. I thank them for doing that. Hell, for some time during those recent years (2010 & 2011!) those harder, darker, edgier, techy sounds were getting ignored, which is why we have TEAM 140 & UkTuniTranceTeam on Facebook. Even another Facebook page I follow and is run by another friend of mine that's called "I bet we can find 1,000,000 people who love Trance" has tolerance themselves for a Tech Trance track. Because it's earned that tolerance, and support from these pages. That continued support has been paying off. The quality of Tech Trance tracks being made are getting better and better thanks to the support these producers are getting along with being well respected by fans for thinking outside the box, and putting their talent on display, and it's about time these sounds were given their due.

Trance is Trance, regardless of if it's Techy or Melodic or if it involves Acid. I've posted in threads during shows or special sets with members such as TeroA, Altered-Mind, labielecki, Hudsonbreak, Lokki, Akku, tranceHeaven33, Ari Mistica, 2badism, Erick Diaz Reeyes, tunes07 & fazza90 and they all know that very well. If you're not accepting Tech Trance as what some producers make, or into some DJs' sets when it's expected to be played, you might as well be accepting bad Electro House elements combined with Trance elements, or any tracks that claim to be uplifting yet have cheesy, uninteresting, generic 2-3 minute breakdowns with generic leads / melodies that get awfully boring. :sleeping: Trance is supposed to be diverse and creative, not filled with repetition. What good does it do for a Trance producer such as Sneijder, MilamDo or Jordan Suckley, if he can't even be called that because he made a fine Tech Trance track, with a good banging Drop? Tech Trance adds to that diversity for Trance and in Trance sets, has been since the 2000s, and is why it's still around today. And because Indecent Noise will stick to what he makes and plays, which is Tech Trance, I have his back.

Keep all of this in mind when you start hearing Tech Trance track in this set today.

but one thing i say tech trace does have melodic, so no problem for me :yes:

im happy that psy/goa is experiencing a kind of reborn nowadays

Exactly. Load of tracks now do have main leads in them for the build-up, and if you want to turn the track on its head on the start of a drop, go right on ahead :book:

Indecent Noise - Radio Bosh 044 (September 2013) :book:

https://www.facebook.com/indecentnoise

01. Solaris Vibe & Sonic Sense - Supernova [Digital Nature]
02. Jacob & Skipper - What Is It [Blue Tunes]
03. The Digital Blonde & Reaky - Midnight Ride [Midnight Resurrection]

I agree, don't forget that classic trance used to be very often a lot harder then nowadays, so no problem.

:super::super::super:

Back