Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Cast Away

cast_away.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Aeron Aether, Mango, Dezza - Apartment In Agia Napa (Album Mix) [Mango Alley]
02. Roald Velden - For You (Original Mix) [Portrait Digital]
03. Dunkan - Europe (Aki Amano Remix) [Progressive House Worldwide]
04. eleven.five - Turion (Original Mix) [Silk Digital]
05. Mike Hennessy - Alice (Blood Groove & Kikis Remix) [PHW]
06. Nigel Good vs. Above & Beyond - On My Way To Balance (Hollidayrain Mashup) [CD-R]
07. Psychowsky - Believe In Me (Valer den Bit Remix) [
PHW]
08. Shingo Nakamura - Thousands Of Sounds (Terry Da Libra Remix) [Silk Digital]
09. Viktor Fox - Serious Truth (Krzysztof Palicki Remix) [
PHW]
10. Vintage & Morelli - Sky High (Mindset Remix) [Arrival]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/243440775/f23...e_Lounge_001_on_AH.FM_03-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuned in! Hey there new neighbour :) My only remark, if you accept it, is that sometimes it sounds like the master tempo algorithm you use could be of better quality...

For example, if you use Ableton Live, look into using "Complex Pro" as a stretching algorithm, which sounds a bit better and makes the tunes skip less. It's very subtle, and I'm nitpicking, but if you care for comments, that's mine :)

Cheers!

Tuned in! Hey there new neighbour :) My only remark, if you accept it, is that sometimes it sounds like the master tempo algorithm you use could be of better quality...

For example, if you use Ableton Live, look into using "Complex Pro" as a stretching algorithm, which sounds a bit better and makes the tunes skip less. It's very subtle, and I'm nitpicking, but if you care for comments, that's mine :)

Cheers!

Spot on :good:

:music:

Hello everyone, thanks for listening my first episode of radioshow!
It was live-mixed on the Pioneer DDJ-T1 and always will be truly live mixed, I use Ableton Live only for production but thanks for remark! I'm still going to improve my skills and deliver the best shows :)

Thanks!

Back