I love Music
Reaction score

Jase Thirlwall

jase_thirlwall.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Bowdidge & Taylor – Sidewinder [Monster Digital]
02. James Dymond – Slingshot [Monster Digital]
03. Eddie Bitar – Kaboom (Robbie Van Doe Remix) [Mental Asylum]
04. Arctic Moon & Paul Webster – Valhalla (Original Mix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
05. Allen & Envy vs Chris Cockrell – Acidic (Gareth Weston Remix) [Digitized]
06. Jase Thirlwall vs. Motorcycle – As The Rush Freaks (John O'Callaghan Mashup)
07. Ricky Fobis – No Regular (Original Mix) [ID&T]
08. Eddie Bitar – Rollercoaster (Original Mix) [Mental Asylum]
09. Sniejder & Mark Leanings – Now Or Never (Original Mix) [Kearnage]
10. Matt Bowdidge – Still By Your Side (Adam Ellis Remix) [Mental Asylum]
11. Jase Thirlwall – Thunderflash (Indecent Noise Remix) [Mental Asylum]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/244735542/8a1..._Twisted_002_on_AH.FM_08-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:yawn: ^120-150 posts of spam, while I had to fall asleep. It's just safe to say these spammers will never learn. They're too hell-bent on these links they're posting, infecting someone's computer or ripping someone off from their money and they still don't get it.
33.gif

:yawn: ^120-150 posts of spam, while I had to fall asleep. It's just safe to say these spammers will never learn. They're too hell-bent on these links they're posting, infecting someone's computer or ripping someone off from their money and they still don't get it.
33.gif

what happened?:unsure:

Spam posts happened. I saw CICA's post in Kata's thread about deleting the loads through the European afternoon. I had to sleep after the bunch I got rid of last night :p

oh you mean that spamming threads that uses to appear time to time? they create new threads just to spam, sometimes i see that and i report, bunch of idiots :yes:

this is the kind of trance i like:rave::clap::bravo:

it's melodious and at the same time the energy is there:rave:

:rave:
:rave:140:rave:
:rave:

oh you mean that spamming threads that uses to appear time to time? they create new threads just to spam, sometimes i see that and i report, bunch of idiots :yes:
We did have a tool called the One Touch & Ban Cleaner for these but it's gone now. VBulletin's new system means now we have to ban these guys through Inline mod & Moderation Tools of scanning their latest posts. Dan calls it a safer way to ban the guys though I do miss that tool a lot :fishing:

Back