Profile: DJ and Producer

extremasmall.jpg

Tracklist:
01 - Stevy Forello - Shaded Starlight (Temple One Remix) [Amon Vision]
02 - Suncatcher & Falcon - Hashtable [Enhanced]
03 - ReOrder - Once Upon A Love (Original Mix) [Arisa Audio]
04 - A.R.D.I. - The Ultimate Destination [A State Of Trance]
05 - Luke Bond - Reflections (Original Mix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
06 - Miroslav Vrlik - Northern Glacier (Photographer Remix) [Critical Fusion (XPM)]
07 - Nick Callaghan & Second Sine - Make Me Human [Monster Digital]
08 - Armin van Buuren - Sail (Manuel Le Saux For Fun Remix) [CDR]
09 - BluSkay & KeyPlayer - Nocturne In C# Minor [AEZ]
10 - Airborn - Waiting For You (Kaimo K Remix) [Silent Shore]

Download:
Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 330 on AH.FM 11-09-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/245148709/753..._Extrema_330_on_AH.FM_11-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:fishing: So I thought after last week Manny would be back with us this week. Turns out, he's not, because he's off to Australia for Friday's Trancegression 300 Party (which will be recorded then aired next week here on AH). So he's sent me his tracklist for today's show and I'll be filling in for him on tracklisting this week.

:fishing: So I thought after last week Manny would be back with us this week. Turns out, he's not, because he's off to Australia for Friday's Trancegression 300 Party (which will be recorded then aired next week here on AH). So he's sent me his tracklist for today's show and I'll be filling in for him on tracklisting this week.

Great stuff Carl, good evening by the way, awaiting Extremaaaaaa !!!!

Great stuff Carl, good evening by the way, awaiting Extremaaaaaa !!!!
Niki o/ o/ It actually came up to me on Sunday the Trancegression 300 party since Manny's involved in it. I had to wonder if Manny would either be here or not before Monday then.

tuned here

Something else that comes to my mind with Manny unable to make it again today...

563437_10151378096226655_1350819164_n.jpg

Another week in which I won't be able to get a word in with him on changing the flyer in the calendar entry to this. I'd still like to get the AH.FM Logo in there before getting it changed :mask:

Now hang on here folks. Might be a little delay ahead with the Chill Moment by Ruben currently playing.

here we go

Back