- Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Marc Simz

Aliases: Marc de Schaepmeester, Marc S, Marcus Garcia

Genres: Progrsv House / Techno / Trance
Profile: DJ, Producer and Remixer

marc_simz.jpg

Tracklist: pending

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/246769965/2cb..._the_Matrixx_on_AH.FM_20-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:book: tracklist not uploaded but will be good to hear this recorded party set where i was not due to weekendwork :megacrazy:

damn now it will be difficult to find the exact thread of the show playing. With this move people will go away, i guess Dan will need to think better about this.

damn now it will be difficult to find the exact thread of the show playing. With this move people will go away, i guess Dan will need to think better about this.

yeah won't be easy, but left top now playing box showing which is the currently set and when i'm here i will post the next thread to that, that's another thing not everyone visiting every thread, but who do can follow my link, and who really love ah.fm this won't be a big problem they will not go away because of some forum update what is need to be done :smile:

yeah won't be easy, but left top now playing box showing which is the currently set and when i'm here i will post the next thread to that, that's another thing not everyone visiting every thread, but who do can follow my link, and who really love ah.fm this won't be a big problem they will not go away because of some forum update what is need to be done :smile:

ok i agree with updates but Dan could find a way more visible to show the "Now Playing" as i see in another radios.

Back