Genres: Electro / Electronica / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

amitacek.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Overthreat - Loosing control (Azima Remix) [Beyond The Stars]
02. Etasonic - Foreign dust (Udm Remix) [Sensual Bliss]
03. Estigma - Syriana (Dave Nadz & Leblanc) [Edge]
04. Ronny K vs Android - Simple joy (The Noble Six Remix) [Defcon]
05. Allen & Envy vs Chris Cockerill - Acidic (Touchstone Banding Mix) [Digitized]
06. New World - Afterlife (Udm Remix) [Defcon]
07. A.r.d.i. - In another world
08. Airborn - Waiting for you (Kaimo K Remix) [Silent Shore]
09. Udm - Galactica
10. Ram - Ramnesia
11. Faruk Sabanci ft Jaren - Discover (Photographer Remix)
12. Andy Elliass - Love is the answer (Original Emotional Mix) [Beyond The Stars]
13. Alex Ender & Alter Future - Egyptian Euphoria [Silent Shore]
14. Emanuele Congeddu - Rapa Nui Bay (Amitacek Remix) [D.Max]
15. Bardalimov - Four points (Mike van Fabio Remix) [D.Max]
16. Mohamed Ragab - Sharm (Ian Standerwick Remix)
17. Matt Eray - Manihi (Ikerya Project Remix) [Edge]
18. Paul Denton - Stungun [Defcon]
19. Harmonic Rush - We´re ghosts

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/246769766/52a...onnection_59_on_AH.FM_20-09-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:bow: like your answer already :friends:
I have no problem for this!!! No problem in playing 5 hs, but you speaks with Dan to see that he think about this!!!
as your is the last prime time set of the day can not be a problem imo, replays can start 3hours later :devil: i just checked my workcalendar and i have afternoonshift that weekend what means i end work 3hours before the set will start and will be awake until 6am cet :super: no problem listening my favorite radioshow then will still enough time to sleep before my second afternoonshift saturday :yes: okay i will ask Dan he will post it here soon what he think about this :)

:bow: like your answer already :friends:

as your is the last prime time set of the day can not be a problem imo, replays can start 3hours later :devil: i just checked my workcalendar and i have afternoonshift that weekend what means i end work 3hours before the set will start and will be awake until 6am cet :super: no problem listening my favorite radioshow then will still enough time to sleep before my second afternoonshift saturday :yes: okay i will ask Dan he will post it here soon what he think about this :)

I have no problems playing 5 hs, has spoken with Dan... Im speak with Dan about this in this week, for the special for 3 hs, but if Dan accepts the special from 5 hs, im very happy to plays 5 hs!!! :friends:

I have no problems playing 5 hs, has spoken with Dan... Im speak with Dan about this in this week, for the special for 3 hs, but if Dan accepts the special from 5 hs, im very happy to plays 5 hs!!! :friends:

oh i didn't know that you planned to make a 3hours set for that, okay we will see what Dan think for 5hours :)

wow next month 5year anniversary of UTC :super:
maybe a 5hours show Alberto? :hmmm::megacrazy::)

I have no problem for this!!! No problem in playing 5 hs, but you speaks with Dan to see that he think about this!!!
Hi, nice set
Friday, 08-06-2008, 02:22 PM #735
amitacek
Just got here

:super:

:yes: :iagree: :hbd: Sounds like an excellent proposal to me. Since amitacek did enter Afterhours.fm Forum, Trance lovers just got better here :ah: :good2:

All my special is 3 hs, but for this 5 years, i really like & amazing to play 5 hs!! :music:

:good2: then first and last time it could be 5hours :yes: i will don't disturb You and Dan next year for 6hours for the 72nd edition :lol:

Last edited:
Tuned here

Here we go

:music::music::music:

Back