Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Upgrade

hmm it updates for me automatic ..
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Quote Originally Posted by piccoli View Post
    another thing, the actual now playing get stuck in the set playing, for instance now i am @ work, needed to leave the pc and when i got back i was like this, i watched the time and i said another set started maybe who's playing? i watched the now playing and was yet in the former set i needed to refresh the page to update that, there is no way to put that automatic? or only works with refresh/F5?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    hmm it updates for me automatic ..
    That I messaged you (Dan) about on Wednesday after Le Saux ended when you told me you'd dig into how that happened. It took 10 minutes that day on my end for Now Playing to go from showing Le Saux to Lange as the show that was actually airing. If this is still happening to other users/listeners, that still has to be considered a problem.
    Click Here to join the AH.FM Forums
    PMs to me are currently turned off. So if you need me, reach me on Facebook.

Wooo Thanks
    Life on Lifted Your Life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Above1stBase View Post
    That I messaged you (Dan) about on Wednesday after Le Saux ended when you told me you'd dig into how that happened. It took 10 minutes that day on my end for Now Playing to go from showing Le Saux to Lange as the show that was actually airing. If this is still happening to other users/listeners, that still has to be considered a problem.
    Yes that bug was found and fixed...

Thank's for you help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Way View Post
    Thank's for you help!!!
    np cheers

np cheers
    Cheers Mate Dan

AH FAN
    So over the next few days / weeks you might see small slowdowns on the forum and some changes... most visible will be the next5 last5... that system is really old and will be removed.
    So is there any way to see what's going to play next? (the calendar doesn't count)
    Last edited by Vempele; Sep 20th, 2013 at 19:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Vempele View Post
    So is there any way to see what's going to play next? That feature was my main reason for using the site at all.
    Yes we will have next on air next show but not next 5...

E=mc≤ Become a supporter now
    Amazing job Dan

So that's why currently played, previous and upcoming sets are missing from the main page. I started to flip out a little. ;) Good luck with that upgrade, hope it goes smoothly and without any "adventures".

So, you got rid of next 5/ last 5. Since December 2007 when I first came here it has worked perfectly well for me. It tells me what has been and what is to come or if there is a change of plan or a replay. Now itís gone. Never coming back? Leaving me currently with what? LiveSets, which tells me the current set and thatís it. At least I know where to find that link. But others, especially newcomers will not be so well informed. People like to have whatís happening or happened right in front of their eyes, not to have to go searching around for it. In my opinion itís a poor move getting rid of useful information such as next 5/last5.
    My Tennis Divas - Agnieszka Radwanska Jelena Ostapenko Garbine Muguruza Sabine Lisicki

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY TOMORROW View Post
    So, you got rid of next 5/ last 5. Since December 2007 when I first came here it has worked perfectly well for me. It tells me what has been and what is to come or if there is a change of plan or a replay. Now it’s gone. Never coming back? Leaving me currently with what? LiveSets, which tells me the current set and that’s it. At least I know where to find that link. But others, especially newcomers will not be so well informed. People like to have what’s happening or happened right in front of their eyes, not to have to go searching around for it. In my opinion it’s a poor move getting rid of useful information such as next 5/last5.

yeah i told Dan about that, now i read your post i'm thinking what do we gonna have for today? I said to Dan at least put "Playing Now" and "Playing Next" in a more visible way.

I totally agree that removing something this useful is a mistake.... quite a huge one. I never ever experienced any problems with that script. Worked like a charm every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    I totally agree that removing something this useful is a mistake.... quite a huge one. I never ever experienced any problems with that script. Worked like a charm every time.
    Yes I agree it was useful, but also it was old (6 years old) in these years lots of have changes, technology changes etc...

I never said it is all gone for ever, new banner is being created, ON AIR and Next On Air will be implemented...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information