Share my little story...

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I wanted to share this with you. As I was on my way to the airport in Poland, I was forced to take a small bus (8 person) and its a nice 3 hour bus ride (gotta love poland). So to the point, I'm in the bus after 30 mins or so I hear a Afterhours jingle... in the radio of the bus... I'm like wtf... then I listen further and the guy had a recorded set from a Live broadcast we did from UK... wow :O

Have to say World is small, it was a nice feeling let me tell you that.

Wish you all amazing day.

Hey everyone, so I wanted to share this with you. As I was on my way to the airport in Poland, I was forced to take a small bus (8 person) and its a nice 3 hour bus ride (gotta love poland). So to the point, I'm in the bus after 30 mins or so I hear a Afterhours jingle... in the radio of the bus... I'm like wtf... then I listen further and the guy had a recorded set from a Live broadcast we did from UK... wow :O

ah, nice Dan ! :beer2:

:loveah: this is .. .. .. Afterhours .. .. .. .FM ! :bravo:

(c) polar

:best::ah::loveah:

Back