Reaction score
13-03-2007 Stoneface & Terminal Monthly Exclusive

\\\
///

536389912_l.jpg

Stonface & Terminal Monthly Exclusive @ AfterHours.FM
http://www.stoneface-terminal.de/
www.myspace.com/stonefaceandterminal
Everyone get ready for a 1 hour uplifting, energetic, and smooth set from the talent of Stonface & Terminal. This will be their first show here at AfterHours.FM and will be playing every month exclusively!

Biography:

Stoneface & Terminal are two dynamic german producers and Djs with releases on a number of high profile labels. Their productions are hammered by the likes of Paul van Dyk, Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten and Markus Schulz. In 2004 Henry & Matthias founded their label Electric Department Records. Under this label they released their own Tracks like Merkur, Sidewinder or Summerscape/Miami.

As remixers Stoneface & Terminal are very in demand. They made remixes for Nu Nrg on Vandit, 4 Strings, Kuffdam & Plant, Duende or Fred Baker. In 2005 Henry & Matthias teamed up with Ronski Speed to create "Incognition/Drowning Sunlight" on Euphonic Records which became a huge Club-Hit around the Globe. "Venus" followed and was chosen by Armin van Buuren for his "ASOT 2006" CD-Compilation + Vinyl-Sampler. As DJs, Stoneface & Terminal are famed for their high-energy edged style. With the power of their DJ-sets they have the makings to hypnotize and fascinate the crowd all around the world.

|
|
|
|
|
|

548372736_l.jpg

:ah::love:

///
\\\

Tracklist:
01. Airwave-People just don't care
02. Deems-Tears of Hope (Aly & Fila Rmx)
03. Joni- Things I never tell you (Signalrunners Rmx)
04. Mirco de Govia-Voller Sterne (Super8 Rmx)
05. Discodroids-Interspace(Oliver Shine Spaced out Rmx)
06. Richard Durand-Inside my brain
07. Re:Locate vs Steur-Nasty
08. Gouryella-Tenshi
09. 68 Beats-Replay the Night (Gabriel & Dresden Rmx)
10. System F-Insolation

Last edited by a moderator:
I herd rumors that these guys are going to remix Megashira under Kyau & Albert's Euphonic Label!:lolz:

Last edited:
cant wait for this, thx Jorda for making a nice thread :) looks nice

I hope for new original tunes. :love:

01 .Airwave - people just dont care (remix)
02. Deems - Tears of Hope (Aly & Fila Remix)
03. ID - ID

Last edited:
ohh.... especial track...
2° Deems - Tears Of Hope (Aly & Fila rmx).... :)

Oh great. the tracklist is there. Let's tune In to TATW now.

btw i was relaying TATW and i'm replaying Stoneface set now :)

Back