ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
vicky_wood.jpg

www.vickywoodmusic.com
www.twitter.com/VICKYW00D
www.facebook.com/darkenergyradioshow

Tracklist:

01. Simon Templar - Phenomenal (Original)
02. Peter Plaznik & Anze Plaznik pres. Chemical Content 1 - The Swamp (Original)
03. Solarstone - Love Theme from Blade Runner (Pure Mix) (c) Vangelis
04. New World - Afterlife (UDM)
05. Sneijder & Bryan Kearney - Proper Order (Original)
06. Sash feat. Tina Cousins - Mysterious Times (Touchstone)
07. John O'Callaghan - Riders Of Rohan (Original)
08. Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge feat. Gabriela - World To Turn (Daniel Kandi's Bangin' Mix)
09. Binary Finary - 1998 (James Dymond)
10. Cygnus X - The Orange Theme (Bervoets & De Goeij)

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/248669087/ce2...rgy_Radio_16_on_AH.FM_01-10-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to another episode of Dark Energy Radio :)

1. Simon Templar - Phenomenal (Original)

Hello beautiful & charmed Vicky :wub::hug::flowers:

And....wow...so dark beginning of this edition :devil:

I do not want to sleep, but must :cry:

Vicky, please could you upload a set on soundcloud, that I could enjoy your a set on the way to university :smile: thx :love:

see ya :wave:

Been a long time since my last inclusion online for your show :blush: Shame on me... Now I have to compensate it :smile:

721 Listeners _ Vicky Wood - Dark Energy Radio 16 on AH.FM

Welcome to another episode of Dark Energy Radio :)

Hello everyone :) !! Great start!!

Simon Templar
Simon Templar
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Simon Templar

Aliases: Composer, Jussi Paasonen
In Groups: Winkee

Genre: Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer. Behind the name Simon Templar hides a DJ/Producer Jussi Paasonen, also known from Finnish duo Winkee. Simon Templar aims to bring deep, melancholic and progressive trance elements to his music being a faithful to the pure trance at the same time.

Current Location: Kerava, Uusimaa, Finland
Home Town: Sipoo, Uusimaa, Finland

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 4 guests)

danmark_ori, Cloud 88+, soundbarrier+, Vicky Wood+, CICA9THC+, K DIZZLE, Maciejasd, Ayman Billah

2. Peter Plaznik & Anze Plaznik pres. Chemical Content 1 - The Swamp (Original)

722 Listeners _ Vicky Wood - Dark Energy Radio 16 on AH.FM

Peter Plaznik
Peter Plaznik
Images for Peter Plaznik

Alias: Galactic Stone

Genres: Techno / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 3 guests)

danmark_ori, soundbarrier+, Maciejasd, Gab, Vicky Wood+, Cloud 88+, K DIZZLE, Ayman Billah

​Darkness & Light, makes for an interesting hour ;-)

I do not want to sleep, but must :cry:

Vicky, please could you upload a set on soundcloud, that I could enjoy your a set on the way to university :smile: thx :love:

see ya :wave:

:bumpit: :friends: take care Albert_An : good night and see you soon ! :bravo: :wave:

3. Solarstone - Love Theme from Blade Runner (Pure Mix)

Vangelis
Vangelis
Images for Vangelis
Real Name: Evangelos Odysseas Papathanassiou (Ευάγγελος Οδυσσέας Παπαθανασίου)

Genres: instrumental music, electronic music, progressive rock, classical, New Age

Profile: Composer, musician, record producer, arranger. Born on March 29, 1943 in Volos, Greece, Vangelis started writing music when he was 4 and performed his first live concert at age 6.
In the sixties, he was a founding member of Aphrodite's Child ('Rain and Tears', 'End of the World', etc.), along with Demis Roussos and Lucas Sideras.

Vangelis - Theme From Bladerunner (Solarstone Pure Mix)

Solarstone Love :love:

:lovers::lovers::lovers:

3. Solarstone - Love Theme from Blade Runner (Pure Mix) (c) Vangelis

composer and performer : ranks 1 and 2 to me. Any DJ is 3rd at most: only when remixing...

:wall:

:sleeping: :lol: :cap: It goes beyond me, ignoring or even forgetting to add :wink: the very name of a performer. To me, any DJ comes 3rd or 4th.

1. composer. Here's were the music world starts. Without composer, no performer, no remixer, no DJ
2. performer. As soon as I hear a vocalist, I want to know his/her name. Any contribution to a track is entitled to be mentioned. How would you feel having contributed a given track - and your name was omitted ? :cap:
3. now it's time for remixer, eventually
4. and here's our DJ.

A composer can produce his creations very well without any of the numbers 2-4 :wink:
A performer's performance depends on a given composition. Yet a performer can do without a remixer or a DJ

Please keep these things in mind :captain:

:yes: :iagree: Remember guys: without a composer, without a performer, both remixer and DJ are left with empty hands .. .. .. :blink:

no no i mean in releases and cd covers even... its bull shit
​the remixes wouldn't exist if the tracks , producers and vocalists wouldn't be there too, so... ofc, some remixes are better than the originals but the producers are more important than somebody who remixes a tune.
For me everyone deserves the credit for their work. The remixer is basically the producer of the sounds you're listening to on that remix, but the original producer is still the composer of the melodies and ideas that gave the remixer something cool to work with. Then there's the vocalist of course who doesn't change. So it's important that everyone gets their due credit for the hard work they put in to give us great music to enjoy. :)

I don't address remixers usually myself. Respect and decency apparently don't go without saying and naturally always. The way of (not) presenting a fact can be put (and changed) locally. Time and again.

The same case was made for especially Sunrise (Here I Am), and I keep quoting that post Matt made since he clearly stated his track with Kate Dowman was a cover of Ratty's Sunrise. This one, might as well be Jean-Michel Jarre vs Fire & Ice.

Back