Images for Phil Metcalfe

Genre: Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

metcalfe.jpg

Tracklist:
01) Suncatcher & Falcon - Hashtable [Enhanced]
02) Ahmed Romel - Victory [Blue Soho]
03) Haris C - Kyveli [Factual]
04) Craig Connelly & Christina Novelli - Black Hole (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix) [Garuda]
05) Miroslav Vrlik - Northern Glacier (Photographer Remix) [Critical Fusion (XPM)]
06) Ben Nicky & James Dymond - Refresh [Mental Asylum]
07) Nick Callaghan & Second Sine - Make Me Human [Monster Digital]
08) Sneijder & Bryan Kearney - Proper Order [Subculture]
09) Manuel Le Saux - #TeamLeSaux (Harmonic Rush Remix) [Discover Digital]
10) Paul Oakenfold feat. Carla Werner - Southern Sun (Angry Man Remix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
11) NX-Trance - XCite 2013 [Defcon]

Download:
Phil Metcalfe - Reactive Senses Episode 064 on AH.FM 07-10-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/249879206/19d..._Episode_064_on_AH.FM_07-10-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here We Go :super:

Ahmed Romel - Victory :bow: :love: :bow:

Wow....new by Haris C :love: Sounds very well :wink:

Phil Metcalfe - Reactive Senses Episode 064 (October 2013) :book:

http://www.facebook.com/philmetcalfepage

01) Suncatcher & Falcon - Hashtable [Enhanced]
02) Ahmed Romel - Victory [Blue Soho]
03) Haris C - Kyveli [Factual]
04) Craig Connelly & Christina Novelli - Black Hole (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix) [Garuda]

:fishing:

Do you know guys what happened to the view from the main page of the announced radio set? I don`t see on the main page, which was and will be going on play for a minute ... I don`t know why?

The proper version of this one :love:

Do you know guys what happened to the view from the main page of the announced radio set? I don`t see on the
main page, which was and will be going on play for a minute ... I do not know why?
...ah.fm staff did a "server/forum upgrade" & removed that information. --it is discussed under another forum.

massive voice she has

Do you know guys what happened to the view from the main page of the announced radio set? I don`t see on the main page, which was and will be going on play for a minute ... I do not know why?
You mean Next 5 Last 5 on the front page.
Good news all, server move has been done successful, were on a very fast machine now :)

Also good news is .. next5 and last5 will be brought back and implemented into the new banner, so those things can be checked on forums anywhere on top... more info soon

cheers
Had to be removed as part of the change of servers for the station but it's going to be brought back and integrated into a new banner which will show throughout all pages of the forum. Dan still needs more time though till it's done.

Back