Firebird vs. Fred Baker - Lost In My Mind [Fraction] Out Now!

fractionrecords

Registered
Reaction score

1. Original Mix

2. Purple Stories Remix

3. Baker's Edit

4. Original Edit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNuCPbWNeyI

Click here to buy from Beatport

Supported By: Armin van Buuren, Aly & Fila, Andre Visior, Ange, Dj Feel, Flash Brothers, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Manuel Le Saux, MIKE / Push, Piet (Rank 1), Simon Bostock, Suzy Solar, Akira Kayosa, Bilal El Aly, Danilo Ercole, Dave Leyrock , Estigma, Gordon Coutts, Mallorca Lee and many more!

**Armin van Buuren support!**

Firebird and Fred Baker team up for the latest Fraction Records main room sledgehammer with the absolutely massive tech fueled workout, ‘Lost In My Mind’.

The Original Mix flows with pressure filled intensity and no nonsense drive from the outset. Cone smoking kick drums, gritty percussive rhythms and sub rattling bass lines underpin the energy superbly to provide the perfect drive on the floor, whilst the super sized stabs, thrilling breakdown melodics and roof raising hooks will deliver maximum damage on the drop every time!

On the flip, Fraction favorites Purple Stories are in fine form to provide a sizzling big room rework that oozes quality throughout to capture the action-packed essence perfectly, before Fred Baker’s own Edit and Original Edit seal another dynamite Fraction release in style!

Fraction Records Website
Fraction Records on Facebook
Fraction Records on Twitter
Fraction Records YouTube channel

1. Original Mix

2. Purple Stories Remix

3. Baker's Edit

4. Original Edit

Supported By: Armin van Buuren, Aly & Fila, Andre Visior, Ange, Dj Feel, Flash Brothers, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Manuel Le Saux, MIKE / Push, Piet (Rank 1), Simon Bostock, Suzy Solar, Akira Kayosa, Bilal El Aly, Danilo Ercole, Dave Leyrock , Estigma, Gordon Coutts, Mallorca Lee and many more!

Firebird and Fred Baker team up for the latest Fraction Records main room sledgehammer with the absolutely massive tech fueled workout, ‘Lost In My Mind’.

The Original Mix flows with pressure filled intensity and no nonsense drive from the outset. Cone smoking kick drums, gritty percussive rhythms and sub rattling bass lines underpin the energy superbly to provide the perfect drive on the floor, whilst the super sized stabs, thrilling breakdown melodics and roof raising hooks will deliver maximum damage on the drop every time!

On the flip, Fraction favorites Purple Stories are in fine form to provide a sizzling big room rework that oozes quality throughout to capture the action-packed essence perfectly, before Fred Baker’s own Edit and Original Edit seal another dynamite Fraction release in style!

Fraction Records Website
Awesome details thanks for sharing it.. I was searching for the information for a while

1. Original Mix

2. Purple Stories Remix

3. Baker's Edit

4. Original Edit

Supported By: Armin van Buuren, Aly & Fila, Andre Visior, Ange, Dj Feel, Flash Brothers, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Manuel Le Saux, MIKE / Push, Piet (Rank 1), Simon Bostock,
solar panel Akira Kayosa, Bilal El Aly, Danilo Ercole, Dave Leyrock , Estigma, Gordon Coutts, Mallorca Lee and many more!

Fraction Records Website

Awesome details thanks for sharing it.. I was searching for the information for a while

Do you have more such useful information.

Back